The T-shirt Design Competition Highlights

Spoiler

How is this a PoE T-shirt? Is it a bestiary related joke? I never played bestiary.
"
madmessiah wrote:
le toucan?????? what the hell that has to do with poe?

I ask myself the same thing. At least it is not pretty! I would never wear it and for me it has nothing to do with PoE.

I find the selection not so convincing, even if a few good motives are there. But in the T-shirt thread there are still some "winners" for me. Just wait and see what happens.

Who doesn't win... make your own T-shirt from your own design ;)
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
"
BuZaid86 wrote:
Spoiler

How is this a PoE T-shirt? Is it a bestiary related joke? I never played bestiary.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/le-toucan

They missed the best T-shirt design though...

Last edited by Haddoq on Apr 10, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
I would wear none of these.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"I and many others made wonderful shirts. I had done some more and would post soon, but you made a new warning about T-shirt design and chose some to post ....

You've pretty much picked your winners before the event is over, obviously, it's in the "T-shirt Design Competition Highlights" post.

I think the winners should be announced just at the end of the event, giving the chance of others being able to participate and giving hopeful. But you have already chosen some that you liked, you have already made it clear who the winners will be.

Really sad, I confess that I have lost the will to continue developing. :("

My msg for Natalia from GGG.
"
Vorard wrote:
"I and many others made wonderful shirts. I had done some more and would post soon, but you made a new warning about T-shirt design and chose some to post ....

You've pretty much picked your winners before the event is over, obviously, it's in the "T-shirt Design Competition Highlights" post.

I think the winners should be announced just at the end of the event, giving the chance of others being able to participate and giving hopeful. But you have already chosen some that you liked, you have already made it clear who the winners will be.

Really sad, I confess that I have lost the will to continue developing. :("

My msg for Natalia from GGG.

Don't give up, if its a fab design I want to see it and i'm sure a bunch of other non-creatives do too.

I really like the untainted paradise one posted above that things great! Get more in the thread GGG I don't believe for a second that not one Einhar related t-shirt made it in.
Could also be the case where they are showing some of the "honourable mentions" first, then saving the winners they already like plus any to come for the final post. Sort of like how they do in awards shows, they don't necessarily start with 1st place.
http://klockquirk.deviantart.com/ for doodles
Last edited by klockquirk on Apr 10, 2018, 1:05:02 PM
PRAISE
PRAISE!
Take my money. Expecially the dark grey one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info