Skill Usage Statistics

the problume with most of the skills listed
1.viper strike is actually op the problume with it is theres really only 1 class that can use it at full power and thats the shadow wich no many people use cause the shadow is notorius for having either lots of leach or lots of energy sheild and eva or ci base since the recent nerf to es its harder and more expensive to play

2.elemental hit needs work
this skill has potential, however the reason why this skill isant used(even mathil tried and failed) is not only its scalling damage but the fact that without a tri element weapon its pretty crap

3.molten strike
seriously? why is this even on the list at all if you take a onis and throw chance to ignite just from lvl 10 you can litterally rape the game with just 4 sockets of the 6 that are on onis not just that the onis makes it easy to make a molten strike elementalist witch( pm me for build guide)
currently i can cover the whole screen with flaming balls of death, dealing well over 160k dps then with ele over load and her embrace that boosts it well passed 650k dps so it depends on how you make the skills in this list work.........
The soft way to say Righteous Fire gets the Nerf hammer.
"
Raise Zombie

R-U-KIDDING-ME.jpg
man ive been looking for info like this for a while now! as a newish player this gives me a good idea of what is popular at high tiers :D
"
man ive been looking for info like this for a while now! as a newish player this gives me a good idea of what is popular at high tiers :D
I, for one, look forward to your shield charge/ancestral warchief build.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Chris: I need the "balance team" in here, stat! We've got some nerfing to do!!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

favorite skill of mine. tastes differ you know. you click a button to attack - you click a button to place a totem. why does nobody say anything like that about minions? warchief's way more interactive than them. i don't get this shit. will never understand why ppl get pissed cuz a skill is used / ppl play like they want.
"These stats help us decide what skills to ruin"
"
This data is not "enlightening". It's effectively useless.

Indeed.
The data provided shows intense usage of movement/leveling/backup skills (which are a must by default), with no emphasis on certain preferences as the ultimate choice - but build dependent variants of all of the same in terms of functionality.

Breaking news: players actively use several movement skills and versatile leveling skills/supports, initially defined by a narrow choice.

What's the purpose of this thread anyway?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Apr 12, 2018, 5:04:36 AM
Make Incinerate great again!

Buff Cyclone back!

All 2h Melee builds are crap!

Bow builds have like 3 useful gems!

Spell builds are dead! (Exception VD)

Actually you can’t make many fun builds that can do harder content.

GGG PLEASE MAKE THE GAME FUN AGAIN.

eagor still uses diamond rings.

Nerf Chin sol pls.

All t1 uniques suck and aren’t worth anything anymore :(
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 12, 2018, 5:16:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info