Skill Usage Statistics

so, discharge and ele hit will get some loving at least?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
"
Make Incinerate great again!

Buff Cyclone back!

All 2h Melee builds are crap!

Bow builds have like 3 useful gems!

Spell builds are dead! (Exception VD)

Actually you can’t make many fun builds that can do harder content.

GGG PLEASE MAKE THE GAME FUN AGAIN.

eagor still uses diamond rings.

Nerf Chin sol pls.

All t1 uniques suck and aren’t worth anything anymore :(

Isn't Facebreaker a T1 unique??? Nevertheless i think the real objective of T1 itens its to help level up, not endgame itens... it makes some sense, right??
Barrage deserves some attention. I know it's one of the most common used skills, but the way it works is so weird. Some times i'm aiming at a direction and barrage shoots to another. I switched to Blast Rain because of that.
Uncool, these statistics would be about 500% more valuable if you remove movement skills and probably even some util skills such as blood rage (or just show stats without these).

Seeing 4 move abilities in top 10 is 'no sheep sherlock'.
Is there a brained player *not* using movement ability? Sincerely doubt it.

Wonder what the list would look like without them...so maybe just showing top 20 instead would give more in-depth insight.
these stats are complete garbage... its all about movement, buff and utility abilities that are used in almost all builds, providing absolutely zero information about popular "active" skills... either remove untility from these statistics or show more skills that top 10 only
"
Skelden wrote:
these stats are complete garbage... its all about movement, buff and utility abilities that are used in almost all builds, providing absolutely zero information about popular "active" skills... either remove untility from these statistics or show more skills that top 10 only

These stats are not useless, not at all. Those who recall similar statistics from the past would know that in the past there were certain dominant offensive skills that created meta to such extent that these skills dominated all the statistics, no matter it was HS or SC.

You do not see many offensive skills in top10s, which implies build diversity improved or at least that meta is now broaders than one or two top-tier skills.

These actual statistics also show great use of movement skills, which should be incentive for GGG to look at under-used or sub-par movement skills and bring them on par with best movement skills--Lightning Warp, Flame Dash, and few other movement skills need improvements or tweaks.
I am kinda surprised to see people using Portal gem. But i guess it's caused by loot filters that people do not pick up portal scrolls anymore.

RF ever so popular
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
BUFF LACERATE
ES is complete dead.

CI is complete dead.

Direct spell casters - completely dead.

Multi spell casters / CoC casters - completely dead.

PoE 3.x is one big fun killer. Obviating more than 20 skills, and more than 1000 builds.

None of above is not viable to do even mid tier maps easy as it is supposed to with a gear worth 10 EX or so.

The forum is full of so called "junk/troll builds" which is worth a crap if they can not do the Uber Elder / Shaper with 0 deaths.

PoE 3.x is one big fun killer. that's all.
Last edited by ThorTX on Apr 13, 2018, 9:26:43 AM
Ty GGG for Statistics!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info