Cosmetic Shop Improvements

most importantly, how much ES does the character in the screen shots have? I MUST KNOW!!!
Life will be technically better Soon TM
give us the preview system where we can actualy see what are we buying in combination with other stuff...
Seems like a great improvement to the shop great job!
It would be awesome if in a future update we could have
an option in the shop to preview the cosmetic on our char
so we can have a better idea of how it would look if we
are going to buy it,well we will stick to the videos for now :D

My body is ready!
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Last edited by 3XE on Apr 18, 2018, 1:32:22 PM
thats a cool one
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
CROSS-REALM SKIN TRANSFERS PLEASE CHRIS!!

I swear, even if it was $200 for just 1 skin transfer, I'd buy it!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
How about a preview function for cosmetics in game instead of watching youtube video each time? Saves time for video editing and stuff. More like display current character with MTX on left or right and upon clicking preview you get to see how the new MTX effect looks. This might even increase sales =:P
That's cool and all, but what we need is the ability to try the cosmetics on before we buy them.
The most simple version is just having a tab or window with a "nude" model of the current class that we can equipd with cosmetics from the store.
If you are smart you add a "buy everything equiped" button and if you are really smart you add a import/export "cosmetic code" function along with a new forum section dedicated to sharing such cosmetic combinations and codes.
how about an option to trase in all the unwanted trash for mtx points
These are great ideas! But what is still missing: the own wish list from this website in the game.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Apr 18, 2018, 2:44:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info