Cosmetic Shop Improvements

"
suatmr wrote:
"
Stop the hourly nagging in game about what MTX is out. At least give us a way to turn it off.

+1 i dont wanna see other players MTX in party killing my FPS and gaming exp.Theres have to be option "Dont Show other players MTX" something like that.

thats not what he was even talking about
Creator
would rather see core game improvements, balance of skills, and bug-fixes than store updates.
Nice!

only took them 5 years tho.
"
saphylfy wrote:
please design a function--------upgrade to quad stash tab ---

I would love this. I have more regular tabs than I know what to do with (bought them all back in the days before specialty tabs were a thing). I would gladly trade 4 for 1 quad tab, even at a cost.

Alternatively, have rows of tabs along the top, instead of the click and scroll list.
Instead of 20 normal tabs let me upgrade my existing tabs to quad tabs. Early on I bought some normal tabs before I knew you needed premium tabs to trade and before I had any idea how many tabs I would really want/need.

I want less scrolling and larger tabs.

Also, for the most part, I'm not a fan of the over the top power ranger with angel wings type. Generally, I prefer the mtx like the gothic/seeker/outlander.

I want a supporter pack where I can choose
everything. Call it the Tabula Rosa pack same value as the 60$ pack, but I'm not stuck with a skin I'm probably not going to use, but getting 2 outfits and a pet/portal/weapon effect still feels better than buying 3 20$ coin packs to get half the value.

A more beautiful showcase does not bring money if there is still only Xsolla.

Look at the minor problem and never the important one.

I gave up on understanding you.
I think one of the main improvements to the in-game shop that you should be striving towards is giving us an option to preview MTX on a specific class before purchasing. I say specific class because f.ex. the Demon King armor looks great on the Marauder but terrible on the other classes.
Sometimes a specific weapon effect or skin looks great in the video preview but turns out to be a disappointment once you buy it and apply to your character.
I think this feature is something everyone would greatly appreciate, especially since MTX are one of the core game features and something that you put a lot of emphasis on and it's the only way you make profit.
I can't speak for others but I am waiting for this in order to make any further MTX purchases.
"
Mismatched wrote:
"
saphylfy wrote:
please design a function--------upgrade to quad stash tab ---

I would love this. I have more regular tabs than I know what to do with (bought them all back in the days before specialty tabs were a thing). I would gladly trade 4 for 1 quad tab, even at a cost.

Alternatively, have rows of tabs along the top, instead of the click and scroll list.

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
let us sell skins for 5-10 points
the most needed function of the shop is a preview on character function.
you should be able to pick out different pieces all at once to preview.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info