Cosmetic Shop Improvements

if there are worries that a preview would cause less sales i would just like to say that there are many MTX that i would like but don't buy only because i dont want to get something ill regret instantly, if i could see it on my character before hand id be far happier with the purchase.

not a paid one but a case that explains what i mean: This league i didn't really have a build I wanted to perfect early on and resonantly have had very little spare time, however i thought the reward helm would look really nice with the wings from last league. but the scale was off and it didn't look good which has really put me off playing because my effort felt like a waste.
i can deal with this now because i know it might be nice latter and i didn't pay anything but if that had been real money id used i would be quite annoyed...

Any way just a general question because its unclear in game, do skin transfers turn the item into a reusable MTX or is it a one time deal? for instance i think Ashrend, Yriel's Fostering and Blood Thorn all look really cool but i would never pay for the transfer if i have to every time I want to use those looks
this
About time. Still need live previews, and most of all, new character models. I mean, yikes, really. This game looked outdated when it was in closed beta.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Microtrans pages are unimportant and no one asking for improve. Instead the one who desperately need to improve is the players trading systems.

You put your efforts on a wrong place.
Last edited by Adfox73 on Apr 17, 2018, 10:47:32 PM
GGG is there a hidden supporter pack we can buy for $10,583 ?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Looks great!
This is awesome! Great job, GGG. I have wanted this for so long. It was great when there were few microtransactions but now that there are so many it has become quite crowded.
"
stomatopod wrote:

Any way just a general question because its unclear in game, do skin transfers turn the item into a reusable MTX or is it a one time deal? for instance i think Ashrend, Yriel's Fostering and Blood Thorn all look really cool but i would never pay for the transfer if i have to every time I want to use those looks

One time use. Only use a skin transfer on an item that will rarely see upgrading.
"
Adfox73 wrote:
Microtrans pages are unimportant and no one asking for improve. Instead the one who desperately need to improve is the players trading systems.

You put your efforts on a wrong place.

... People like you need to shut up. They can do what they want as the game is provided to us for free. I'm so sick of hearing you whiners. For every 5 of you there are 50 of us that love what GGG is doing. I for one love the work being put into the Micro page. It is a MUCH need QoL improvement.

Uhh! Seriously, GGG I wish you would go to a monthly sub sometimes to weed out this losers.
Add the ability to filter by how many coins you have.

If I only have 50 coins and only want to see what I can buy that would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info