Cosmetic Shop Improvements

LOL!! keep adding things...
Would like to see an option to disable in-game system message if we already purchased during the sale (or disable completely for those of us who check the main page daily).
Amazing this news post came right when there is a Reddit thread complaining about the state of the mtx shop :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Show which microtransactions we already have... and how many of them, including the ability to hide them(as you posted). This is for me one of the most important features you can add.

Do not let the mtx stash and the new mtx shop overlap in any way!

Do not let this new mtx shop overlap with the mysterybox opening screen.

You guys are releasing alot of mtx, the 'new' tab is cluttered like crazy. Please fix this somehow as well. Add a function to search by release date and/or expansion name based on release date for mtx's.

Make guild stash tabs not only buyable by a guildleader, tie them to player accounts.

For mysteryboxes, allow us to enter a number on how many to buy at once.

Allow us to specifically search for which slot we want a mtx, for the weaponslot including weapon types for specific skins.

For weapon effects, state which ones affect both 1h weapons at once, and which do not.

Portal effects should have their own category.

Do not advertise in-game when we have already bought what you are advertising.

Do something with doubles/triples we get from mystery boxes, elder scrolls online has a good system in place for this. They have something 100% like PoE's mystery boxes, but allow duplicates to be trade in for crystals. Besides the mtx shop, they have a crystal shop, then when you strike out on doubles too many times, you can specifically buy the item you were looking for with crystals only. This does take alot of duplicates, but as it is now, we can have terrible luck with mysteryboxes. Nine out of ten times I regret buying them, this hurts sales in the long run.

We need 50$ and 100$ and 150$ coin packs. This weekend I wanted to buy points, and due to me already having all supporter packs, the low end supporter packs were a BAD DEAL due to them offering lower points vs money ration than straight up point packs. My only option was to buy an x times of 20$ packs, which I did not do. Ended up buying the supporter pack which gives equal points to money ratio. Almost ended up buying nothing because of this!

PS: Where is the portal effect as showcaed on the abyss announement? ... The dark blue/black one with blue writing on it, which sort of looked like a stargate.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 17, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
Quite frankly it still looks lacking but at least it's finally here, feels like we've had the current one for like 5 years and it's super inadequate.
I'm sure it's implied but we need an explicit search function! Like if I just buy points to get the Celestial pack, I should be able to type "Celestial" and see it come up.
"We would also like to add a setting that allows you to hide microtransactions that you already own."

Please, please, please add this.
IN-GAME MTX PREVIEW PLEASE...IT'S HARD TO BE FANCY WITH YOUR YOUTUBE PREVIEWS.

NOT FANCY ENOUGH
I'd like to see "in game" previews of skins and pets so I can decide on what I want to buy before actually buying it?

It's disappointing spending your hard earned cash on something you *think* looks dank, then isn't. Feels like a waste of money and deters me from spending more.

I don't know how you'd go about implementing it, maybe something in the hideouts? Something that creates an instanced zone where you can run around and get a like for like experience of what the skins/pets/effects actually are.
Last edited by AlvaValai on Apr 18, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
Put a wishlist inside! That would be great fun. Also have it notify you when the item is on sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info