Build of the Week: Poetry in Motion

"
cuocdoitan wrote:
Need a nerffffffffffff
Stupid Poet's Pen, while all the "cast when" require tough conditions, this stuff only simple need you attack enemies. GGG should long its cooldown to 0.5-0.7s.
This is the worst unique item

Nah. If they're going to nerf it, they should just make it trigger when you actually hit enemies, thereby forcing players to actually invest in accuracy as well as not be able to 'pre-lay' pseudo-mines with it and Volatile Dead (that kind of playstyle should remain exclusive to miners and trappers - they pay for the privilege with huge mana costs and overall clunkiness).
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 18, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
Wow, kinda funny how Bex didn't even mention the better version of the build, otherwise known as the Indigon/Zerphi's combo. Oh yeah, and she didn't even mention how important an Elder ring with Warlords mark is, but instead, talks about Immortal Call... And of course, why was Scion not shown? That class is just as good as the two that were mentioned. (Actually, Jug is trash compared to Scion if you gave her an Indigon, mainly because of the Hierophant sub-class, since it has free arcane surge you can't get from anywhere else besides Hierophant.)

EDIT: Nice way to tease an Immortal Call MTX lol
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Apr 18, 2018, 10:26:43 PM
"
mattislouie wrote:
Wow, kinda funny how Bex didn't even mention the better version of the build, otherwise known as the Indigon/Zerphi's combo. Oh yeah, and she didn't even mention how important an Elder ring with Warlords mark is, but instead, talks about Immortal Call... And of course, why was Scion not shown? That class is just as good as the two that were mentioned. (Actually, Jug is trash compared to Scion if you gave her an Indigon, mainly because of the Hierophant sub-class, since it has free arcane surge you can't get from anywhere else besides Hierophant.)

If you're so good how about you make a build?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
mattislouie wrote:

If you're so good how about you make a build?

Actually, I did make one, but I sold it off because I wanted to try something different.
EDIT: oh wait, you meant a guide. I followed one of course.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Apr 18, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
You should have mentioned the use of Indigon in these builds, seeing as it increases damage by a LOT on its own, allowing you to only stack mana and health or other defenses.
please balance for pvp :/
Bex: "This turns 3 of those corpses into explosive balls". Video: Shows 4 corpses turning into explosive balls. Ahhh cognitive dissonance...
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Exile009 wrote:
They're meant for the same people who loved the old CoC builds. And there's plenty of those.

I never made a CoC build but I did find two Poet's Pens so am playing my own build based around them.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Legit
I build a Poet's Pen character too, but mine is an Inquisitor which focuses on high crit chance using Arc and Glacial Cascade. It built into somewhat of an Auto-Bomber type character with the help of the Inpulsa's Broken Heart unique Body Armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info