Demigod's Rewards for Ascendancy Classes in Flashback

That's nice, always happy to see the community actually having an impact!
I don't think these changes will affect me, but still i think it'll be a nice and fun event.
I just have one question about the cosmetic rewards (excluding sin chests): roll chances are influenced by the number of characters at the desired level, but is it still only 1 reward per account? Or is it possible to get multiple rewards?
This is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All those Standard and hardcore flashback who get teams to carry them to the top 1
Now actually give players who would never of had a chance to get close to getting a demi even the top 30 to now have a chance in the SSF SC and SSF HC
"
AsbelFar wrote:
You should also split the random rewards by version of the league. Reaching lvl 95 in HC is not the same challenge than in SC, in order to get some incentive to play other versions than SC you should draw a subset of the winners for each version.

Does this mean the really bad rewards should be for both SC and HC and the extremely good I mean top tier rewards should be for SSF HC and SC only by this logic?
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:
You should also split the random rewards by version of the league. Reaching lvl 95 in HC is not the same challenge than in SC, in order to get some incentive to play other versions than SC you should draw a subset of the winners for each version.

Does this mean the really bad rewards should be for both SC and HC and the extremely good I mean top tier rewards should be for SSF HC and SC only by this logic?

No. What I mean is that all rewards should be equally split for each version of the league. It's already the case for Demigod's rewards, it should be done for all rewards.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Apr 24, 2018, 5:46:46 AM
CAN GGG FINALY MAKE A RULE THAT YOU CANT USE LOGOUT MACRO IN HC RACES.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP, YOU FUCKING RIP AND START OVER..

Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed, like chris wilson said from that lab tool.. "Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed"

Is this logout macro shit fair to those whos dont have it installed? Or just include it to game, then its fair..

I was #4 gladiator in that previous race, would be #1 if logout macro is bannable in hc races.. All those fucking noobs use that, "lets run sick maps and just press macro if its close"
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Apr 24, 2018, 5:54:01 AM
It's not a league though it's a race. In races you don't automatically get cosmetics you have to earn them
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
CAN GGG FINALY MAKE A RULE THAT YOU CANT USE LOGOUT MACRO IN HC RACES.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP, YOU FUCKING RIP AND START OVER..

Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed, like chris wilson said from that lab tool.. "Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed"

Is this logout macro shit fair to those whos dont have it installed? Or just include it to game, then its fair..

I was #4 gladiator in that previous race, would be #1 if logout macro is bannable in hc races.. All those fucking noobs use that, "lets run sick maps and just press macro if its close"

+1

But they will never do that, because the streamers get more ppl into this game, and then they buy skins.
You people complaining about the start time for the race... You're damaged in the head, right? The world has 24 hrs of time zones and you think it's an affront that YOU have an inconvenient start time?

To make the point clear enough for you dolts: no matter what time it starts, it's 11pm somewhere.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
"
Ghostseer wrote:
You people complaining about the start time for the race... You're damaged in the head, right? The world has 24 hrs of time zones and you think it's an affront that YOU have an inconvenient start time?

To make the point clear enough for you dolts: no matter what time it starts, it's 11pm somewhere.

God damn. How about you think first before calling a whole group of ppl damaged in the head or dolts. There's a reason why they complain and argueably a good one. Now you can still make reasonable arguments for why that is the case and why it's somewhat hard to change. But the issue is actually there (especially if one of the largest 3 regions nigh always gets the short end of the stick).

Most forms of content (league start, races) happen to be released at a convenient time for GGG. The problem is that Europe and New Zealand specifically are almost polar opposite to each other when it comes to time zones. Whenever you pick an early time in Europe it's later in NZ and the other way around. Since GGG however is needed to fix bugs (especially during the start) and smooth out the experience, it kinda makes sense that they would choose a time convenient for them. The 9pm league start is already pushing it for them since that would be 7am in NZ. While I'm sure they are aware of this being a little annoying for europeans their hands are bound.
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:

Why would GGG want to make more work for themselves by enforcing that?

If you are complaining that you didn't get #1 by not using all the tools available to you then ... I can't be bothered to explain your lack of logic. Apparently, the noobs are quite smart.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info