Demigod's Rewards for Ascendancy Classes in Flashback

"
Vaydra wrote:
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
CAN GGG FINALY MAKE A RULE THAT YOU CANT USE LOGOUT MACRO IN HC RACES.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP, YOU FUCKING RIP AND START OVER..

Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed, like chris wilson said from that lab tool.. "Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed"

Is this logout macro shit fair to those whos dont have it installed? Or just include it to game, then its fair..

I was #4 gladiator in that previous race, would be #1 if logout macro is bannable in hc races.. All those fucking noobs use that, "lets run sick maps and just press macro if its close"

Why would GGG want to make more work for themselves by enforcing that?

If you are complaining that you didn't get #1 by not using all the tools available to you then ... I can't be bothered to explain your lack of logic. Apparently, the noobs are quite smart.

Logout macro is not include to the game.. Thats the main problem, i dont care if its on the game.. Then everyone can use it if want to. If logout macro is not bannable, why flask macro is bannable.. Its same thing, you just dont need to logout and safe time..
Thank you! This makes me motivated to push more again!
Oni-goroshi berserker is coming Kappa
Another 11pm race for EU :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
On the PC versions of the event, our new plan is to award an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool.

TY TARKECAT! :D
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
CAN GGG FINALY MAKE A RULE THAT YOU CANT USE LOGOUT MACRO IN HC RACES.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP, YOU FUCKING RIP AND START OVER..

Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed, like chris wilson said from that lab tool.. "Its not fair to those whos dont have it installed"

Is this logout macro shit fair to those whos dont have it installed? Or just include it to game, then its fair..

I was #4 gladiator in that previous race, would be #1 if logout macro is bannable in hc races.. All those fucking noobs use that, "lets run sick maps and just press macro if its close"

Why would GGG want to make more work for themselves by enforcing that?

If you are complaining that you didn't get #1 by not using all the tools available to you then ... I can't be bothered to explain your lack of logic. Apparently, the noobs are quite smart.

Logout macro is not include to the game.. Thats the main problem, i dont care if its on the game.. Then everyone can use it if want to. If logout macro is not bannable, why flask macro is bannable.. Its same thing, you just dont need to logout and safe time..

This has been approved to use by GGG. It performs a single action activated by the player(not automatic) ie. Logout. Multi flasking or other macros that perform many actions at a time are not.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
can't you just make it that once you respect your ascendacy you forfit the demi? i kinda wanna to make a deadeye and respect to raider later, but without being able to respect me (and other people)kinda get screwed over because of a the small minority of people who will be racing for the demis
"
can't you just make it that once you respect your ascendacy you forfit the demi? i kinda wanna to make a deadeye and respect to raider later, but without being able to respect me (and other people)kinda get screwed over because of a the small minority of people who will be racing for the demis

This, please.
Add logout macro to the game or make it bannable to use.. Simple as that..
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Apr 24, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
"
KeijoKuningas wrote:
Add logout macro to the game or make it bannable to use.. Simple as that..

So you're saying that anything that isn't a standard function in the game should result in a ban? With that logic, using the copy/paste feature on POE.trade should technically result in a ban as well, right? I'm sure you use that feature.

Please understand that binding keys to perform a SINGLE command/function is not an offense you can be banned for. I'm pretty sure Chris and other GGG staff have commented on this previously. I play hardcore -- I don't use a logout macro but I have a command function that closes the program I'm currently in. Should GGG ban ALT-F4?

Please stop being toxic because you're butt-hurt over this 'streamer' feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info