Winners of the T-shirt Design Competition

So....can we buy them? :(
There are many cool ones, BUT imo those who are about a boss are not that great,because the game is not about 1 boss and none can represent the game alone. If its about to sell T-shirts just like in a store /not with supporter packs/ all are good of course.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Many of these were brilliant. I’d buy a bunch if I could;

• Untainted Paradise by darklolita666: If these were being sold, I’d want to buy two - one with the portal, and one without. I think it looks cool, but the silhouette is absolutely excellent.
  • Malachai by DUAxWolff: Simple design, executed really well. I’d buy this in a heartbeat.
  • Breach by Hyrchurn: My favourite portal effect! I’d definitely buy one that wasn’t white. I really like how well the colours work together, but the white background is too sharp a contrast imo.
  • Grind Die Repeat by Slipperyjim8: Love the Path of Exile text. Don’t like the Grind Die Repeat text quite as much. Especially the t in Repeat. But this is nitpicking - I’d buy this if I could!
  • Occultist by AkiraRomdo: This was criminal - as hard as judging the competition must’ve been, this clearly deserved to be a winning entry. AkiraRomdo produced something which is clearly based on the official art, but their own work and of similar (better?) quality. It’s not fair to pick anyone out, but multiple winning entries didn’t come close to this. Buy one? I’d buy three.
  • Harbinger by Damoochie: I’d buy one. If the background was blue, I’d buy several.
  • T-Shirt by Vokter: Dominus is my favourite character. I’d buy at least one of these.

*counts*

Wow, pretty lucky these aren’t being sold. My wallet would be in a right state...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Awesome stuff guys/girls well done to you all.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I am sad Toucan did not arrive :-(
I would 100% buy and wear the untainted paradise shirt. I love it
Clayshaper is best shaper
Great work everyone! Seriously great designs here!
niceeee grats to the winners, well deserved
"
Tek101 wrote:
I am sad Toucan did not arrive :-(

Toucan was never going to win and pretty much everyone knew that. Ah well, the meme shall live on...
This was the last art competition I've participated in. And I wish it was due to the fact that I'm upset because I didn't make it even into runner-ups. It's more for the reason of how GGG allocated the prize places even among the ones they've picked as winners. And this is not the first competition this happens. While yes, it's all completely subjective, it tells me that whatever person or group of people that votes/chooses winners among competitors have completely different taste than me, thus, no need for me to waste my time anymore with this. Congratulations to all the winners and have a good one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info