Winners of the T-shirt Design Competition

Can't say I'm a big fan of art competitions. Basically just giving free shit to a few select people who can draw while leaving everyone else out. It'd be alright if there were other competitions for other skills sets like singing, writing, cosplaying etc etc, but there's none. Personally, I can't do anything, but I'd like to see some other skills getting the spotlight from time to time.
WOW such great submissions!

THAT HARBINGER SHIRT THO!
Wow. So, GGG, you weren't even reading text submussions, am i right?
I like 2nd place, but 1st is something ridiculous. Just imagine if it were submitted in text form: "Uhm, use any space picture, and paste already existing picture of shaper. Thanks"
I bet this kind of submission won't win any prizes.
Long story short - there were plenty of awesome text submissions, but there are 0 winners of this type
Last edited by DNOnnie on Apr 25, 2018, 1:19:54 AM
woe, some really fantastic designs, bad that we can't buy more of this.
Occultis by AkiraRomdo is my favorite...
Would buy as a wallpaper too (soo GGG perhaps you can do all designs who are not taken for a t-shirt as wallpapers too)
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Apr 25, 2018, 1:19:13 AM
"
kael694 wrote:
10/10 Would wear

But there are more than 10 shirts :O
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
You should definitely pack these in with supporter packs. I just always go with extra points, 'cause I don't wanna wear a pure advertisement around.
grats to all but...number one is there by mistake or what? there is few a lot better.
wow..great job for everyone..
congrats to the winners...
id like to buy each of my faves if i ever see a GGG store in my area..

1.vokter's = dominus & the 7 is my top1.. i had same idea of putting in the 7.. but mine's more messy and was too late for submission..

2.mouces = dominus dialogue is a lingering POE moment..

3.drakartwow = i wished for an izaro dialogue winner if not mine, same with dominus dialogue,his quotes remain in my exiled soul.

4.damoochie's= harbinger, with that code..i will wear it and wait for another exile to talk to me..with same code hehehe..

5.arclucid's =if this can be customized.. i'd like to show off the ascendants i made.

6.artfulx's= shaper, if it's true that the background moves too..i'll wear this 3x a week..when i miss a shaper item, when i get 1, & when i just miss the shaper.

i'm saving QueenNie's, AkiraRomdo's and ArturVilela's for my daughter when she turns 3..in 2020..hehe..hope you don't mind guys..

geez I see my wallet burning <3
dafuq the t-shirts are awesome
I want all of em!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info