Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

If you want to fix Elemental Equilibrium without fucking it up, just make the -50% resistance on enemies into +50% chance to penetrate that element, that way summoners and other party members who don't use EE don't get easy access for permanent +50% total (whatever) damage. FYI my main build is a summoner of sorts. While still retaining the +25% resistance on enemies. Any other way you do it, will just nerf everybody who uses it. If you don't wanna screw up summoners with minion damage too bad, then make sure that minions inherit some of the summoners resistance penetration percentages, this would prolly also make the point of elemental equilibrium being too op for 1 node obsolete, if you have other sources to increase your own and minion elemental penetration at the same time.
So yeah either nerf EE for summoners or buff elemental penetration for everyone who does any sort of summoning of traps/totems/mines/minions.
Last edited by IchigoMait on Apr 27, 2018, 8:32:29 AM
Please Not Nerf for Elemental Equilibrium.
Not Nerf for Curse.
Go Buff more damage ignite for Explosive Arrow.
Thx GGG!
I hope the long-term rework includes things like penetration also applying to damage over time cuz you know, logic and consistency.
Last edited by dyneol on Apr 27, 2018, 8:28:07 AM
How about some lightning/shock? Arc could really use some attention...
Great changes! Keep up the good work.
Please remove Bameth's curse inmunity, when you focus on curses as occultist and you face Bameth, you just die because the curses are your weapon and your deffense, i mean one thing its to know when you need to reroll a map mod such 60% less effectiveness of curses on monsters, but it's different beging vulnerable against that beyond boss even taking all the precautions posible.
Last edited by MaferPoe on Apr 27, 2018, 8:51:08 AM
Can I control-click into and out of guild stash tabs yet?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Sweet, back to baking up some delicious pizza!

Wasting (VERY LIMITED) resources u have on something that is doomed at start. Unbeliveable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info