Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

"
nman99 wrote:
Ignite this post and write a new one.

this shows what guys are playing poe....

what a creative constructive critixxx....... but in the internet times every last guys has to post something and created data rubbish

sometimes i wonder if the game is to hard to learn for some type of players like here... "nman99"

what a dull one...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 27, 2018, 7:48:34 AM
"
zanzibar9 wrote:
Yeay just when i thought im back into the game and planning to spend on mtx and this happened. THANKS GGG, for reminding me about how clueless you are on your own game. Thanks for reminding me NOT to spend anything on this game. Thanks for reminding me why i took the break in the first place. It seems the only mantra that you know on balancing your own game is NERF this one to the ground and go buff that one so it's freaking OP. F#$K this, i hope WOLCEN is better so i can truly say goodbye to your S#%T.

+1

i already got on early acces in the game for only 19$ ... i cant w8 to play it ... i got mi 36 chalenges in the league and nothing to keep me to play poe right now ... i was hoping the new race will change that but this game looks fantastic and i givit a try right now... ty mate.
Last edited by In10se on Apr 27, 2018, 8:06:51 AM
So, no more RF+EE activated via Orb Of Storms?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Don't forget to nerf Dyadus as well.

The problem with ignite is how it works.

Shock an enemy and EVERYTHING and EVERYONE does more damage to the enemy

FREEZE an enemy and it can't do shit and even shatters if killed while frozen, ignoring every on death effect incl. changing the enemy to a second phase.

Ignite... do a little burn damage that can be utilized with some little gems or equip...

THIS is where the problem is. If you want to make ignites viable you should change the core of what it does. If I have to option to have a source for more damage / making the enemy frozen OR giving it a small dot... I choose one of the first.

Why not making ignite damage automatically proliferating.
Fire does spread naturally. Igniting one enemy in the middle of a pack would set the rest on fire too. Maybe not instantly but with a small delay "heat up".

Maybe add "crits" to ignites, if you critically ignite an enemy it creates an explosion, instantly igniting all enemies in a radius which can be critical too.

This is just an example but that would make more sense than just a bit dot. As long as it is just a dot and does not have any real effect like shock and freeze, people will almost always rather use those than ignite.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Explosive arrow? hello?...
I hate the rational that EE needs changed because it “feels mandatory” on burn builds. There are already keystones that feel mandatory for whole build archetypes.

Playing elemental anything and not going for crit? EO. No matter what. Spell, attack, hit, dot, go EO. If your tree doesnt reach scratch it and make a new tree that does. Does this take more investment than EE? No it takes the same. Orb of storms. Done. Same investment as EE for elemental builds like ignite. Cast one single other elemental skill first and you are good

Playing molten strike? Attack based traps? Take point blank. If you cant get point blank with either your build is suboptimal. Pick a new ascendancy and tree where you can reach it.

Low life caster? Get pain atunement. No questions asked ever. Always take it or your build sucks.

These are just a couple of examples, but we already have mandatory keystones for certain build types. Why should that change for EE and not these keystones? At least EE has a downside for some builds. Some of these other keystones dont (EO and pain atunement)
Last edited by jimdawg57 on Apr 27, 2018, 8:05:40 AM
Ya sure buff ignite and nerf RF and SR or give his stacking ability to other non fire dot skills to bring them in that lvl.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 27, 2018, 8:07:34 AM
TL;DR?

People dont know how to scale ignite lol
"
klausTv wrote:
TL;DR?

People dont know how to scale ignite lol

Care to elaborate?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type