[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Im tearing shit apart with this build, loving it! One question though, can i use a tabula to keep my 6link until i have the currency to buy another chest? if i can manage to balance stats/res without a rare/loreweave body armour.

Oh, most definitely so. My buddy that is using the build is just running it on a Tabula Rasa until he can 6 link his Loreweave. He already has his resistances capped with his other gear and jewels so he is just using a Tabula Rasa just for the 6 link to get him the max damage. If you are okay with sacrificing some life or just some defenses in general to get more DPS, go for it. It really just depends on how you want to go about it.

If anything, you can buy a poor mans 6 link too. What I personally do as I level or need a cheap 6 link is just to find one cheap on trade. I just search for the exact color links I need and you usually can find a cheaper corrupted 6 link chest. They are cheap because they are corrupted and difficult to change color of sockets, well at least back then. For example, this build's 6 link Blade Flurry uses 3 red, 2 green and one red skill gem.

I would just go to poe trade or the official trade on this site and go to the linked section and put 3 red, 2 green and 1 blue and search. You will be seeing cheap 6 linked armor for trade. They can be as cheap as 9 chaos or more. They usually sit around the 10-15 chaos range if you want to go that route too. This is the route I go if I want a cheap 6 link other than a Tabula Rasa. It is basically a more beefy Tabula Rasa in a sense just because you are getting some extra stats along with being the exact links you need.

Just doing a quick search myself, I already see a ton of 6 links with 3R-2G-1B for 9-10 chaos. Here is the actual search with those colors. Obviously the prices can change and when people are currently on. (http://poe.trade/search/masenadaromita) This is a really good way for a budget 6 link until you get the desired 6 link of your choice. This is something I do every league and it really helps you get through the content.

Good luck out there, exile!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Im tearing shit apart with this build, loving it! One question though, can i use a tabula to keep my 6link until i have the currency to buy another chest? if i can manage to balance stats/res without a rare/loreweave body armour.

Oh, most definitely so. My buddy that is using the build is just running it on a Tabula Rasa until he can 6 link his Loreweave. He already has his resistances capped with his other gear and jewels so he is just using a Tabula Rasa just for the 6 link to get him the max damage. If you are okay with sacrificing some life or just some defenses in general to get more DPS, go for it. It really just depends on how you want to go about it.

If anything, you can buy a poor mans 6 link too. What I personally do as I level or need a cheap 6 link is just to find one cheap on trade. I just search for the exact color links I need and you usually can find a cheaper corrupted 6 link chest. They are cheap because they are corrupted and difficult to change color of sockets, well at least back then. For example, this build's 6 link Blade Flurry uses 3 red, 2 green and one red skill gem.

I would just go to poe trade or the official trade on this site and go to the linked section and put 3 red, 2 green and 1 blue and search. You will be seeing cheap 6 linked armor for trade. They can be as cheap as 9 chaos or more. They usually sit around the 10-15 chaos range if you want to go that route too. This is the route I go if I want a cheap 6 link other than a Tabula Rasa. It is basically a more beefy Tabula Rasa in a sense just because you are getting some extra stats along with being the exact links you need.

Just doing a quick search myself, I already see a ton of 6 links with 3R-2G-1B for 9-10 chaos. Here is the actual search with those colors. Obviously the prices can change and when people are currently on. (http://poe.trade/search/masenadaromita) This is a really good way for a budget 6 link until you get the desired 6 link of your choice. This is something I do every league and it really helps you get through the content.

Good luck out there, exile!

Thanks for in depth answer! Il just keep my tabula for now then!
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Thanks for in depth answer! Il just keep my tabula for now then!

You're welcome. Good luck and let me know if you need any other questions answered or if you have any concerns. I'm always open ears. :)

Have fun!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 20, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
Hey there again, I updated my gear quite a bit the last few days, just died horribly to hydra though... might be my lacking dodging, might as well be the 4,7k hp I have. Do you have any further pointers what to focus on next? Thanks for your awesome work!
"
stxfreak wrote:
Hey there again, I updated my gear quite a bit the last few days, just died horribly to hydra though... might be my lacking dodging, might as well be the 4,7k hp I have. Do you have any further pointers what to focus on next? Thanks for your awesome work!

Looking at your character, life is still a huge problem. Getting more life simply ups the level and playability of this build by a ton. Nice amulet that you have, but I would really focus on more life until you get strong enough so you can out-leech T16 and end-game bosses. One big thing too is that you do need to dodge mechanics at times.

Even the tankiest builds need to dodge at times unless you have a build that does billions of DPS so you can just ignore dodging and just one-shotting or single phasing them down when possible. I would focus on survival before the DPS. No point in having all of that DPS if you can't survive, right?

The reason why life is so important for this build is because we have instant leech. We need to make sure we don't get one-shot and even if we take heavy attacks or rapid bursts of damage, we can instant leech it all back up fast enough but that is only if we have enough life.

For example, my buddy's version doesn't do over a million of damage or anything, but he focused it on a lot more life for survival. It might take slightly longer for boss fights, but he can easily face-tank and dodge dangerous attacks and survive. The only time you can really start face-tanking ALL of the end-game content is when you have enough life and can attack at a fast enough rate to out-leech the damage you take.

It is still very early so there can still be a lot of improvements, but just keep at it. Like I said, can't stress the life thing enough. Grab that before your damage and you will see a LARGE difference in gameplay.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 20, 2018, 6:37:21 PM
"

Another solid choice would be Assassin/Slayer. Since we have instant leech, the over leech we get with this ascendancy does wonders. We can stock pile all of that leech that we are already sustaining to grant us some extra survivability.

How does that work? Bloodseeker makes leech instant, so we don't get leech stacks and can't leech over time, right?
"
tomekswk wrote:
"

Another solid choice would be Assassin/Slayer. Since we have instant leech, the over leech we get with this ascendancy does wonders. We can stock pile all of that leech that we are already sustaining to grant us some extra survivability.

How does that work? Bloodseeker makes leech instant, so we don't get leech stacks and can't leech over time, right?

You are actually correct, I got a bit mixed up because I was thinking back with an old build I used with a Bloodseeker along with a crit coil stat stick. The stat stick would over leech and Bloodseeker would give me instant leech. This build uses Lycosidae so it would be irrelevant.

Sorry about that. Too many damn builds that I get mixed up at times.

[Build/Stream Thread]
Hey again!

Am I suppose to run with Wrath/Herald/Haste/Punishment activated? I got the recommended gems from your gemlink section(the lvl 4 Enlighten support in one link and a lvl 3 for the other link.)

I dont have enough mana to keep all up at the same time, but it might just be a gear/level issue maybe?

Anyway, still tearing shit apart with only a few auras activated at a time. Great build!
Last edited by Skinnefjes on Dec 21, 2018, 4:41:43 PM
You can keep all of them up except for Haste. Haste is only for if you have Aul's Uprising so you can reserve it for free. That is just an extra quality of life. If you do not have an Aul's Uprising, then just keep a Vaal Haste version of the skill stocked up.

You can still use Vaal Haste in boss fights or while mapping. It is instant cast now too so you aren't vulnerable if you use it while in a fight. Just use a rare amulet with life+crit multi and that should get you by just fine.
[Build/Stream Thread]
how important is attack speed in this build? can i have an faster attack gem get in somewhere :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info