[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Vladurance wrote:
thank you for your kindest answers and for your time.
I leveled my assassin to lvl 50 but I could not love the blade flurry:(
back to the frost blades again:)
your guidance shall be really helpful for my build so I want to thank you again.

Use what works for you. :) Just know that the skill tree could have some minor changes to make Frost Blades stronger.

Blade Flurry does take a bit to get used to, but once you get used to it, Blade Flurry is easily the strongest skill to use with this build.

Good luck on your journey, exile!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Ye posting this just for update. Hitting 88 and doing maps T11/12 is okish. Still cant quite do uber and elder yet cuz I think I need more practice to dodge stuffs/ more dmg and leech :D

Guess now im just grinding and min maxing my items for HP and some crit multiplier. Sitting and 5k5 hp currently. Loreweave, Enlighten lv 4 and 3 setup looks sexy and could pump a lot but not white have enough currency yet :D

Should I respec some points into the last 2 unwavering and iron reflect? I dont think I can manage to hit like 95 to get both of them.
"
aka2411 wrote:
Ye posting this just for update. Hitting 88 and doing maps T11/12 is okish. Still cant quite do uber and elder yet cuz I think I need more practice to dodge stuffs/ more dmg and leech :D

Guess now im just grinding and min maxing my items for HP and some crit multiplier. Sitting and 5k5 hp currently. Loreweave, Enlighten lv 4 and 3 setup looks sexy and could pump a lot but not white have enough currency yet :D

Should I respec some points into the last 2 unwavering and iron reflect? I dont think I can manage to hit like 95 to get both of them.

Yeah, you are going to need to know how to dodge mechanics for Uber Elder. Once I finish up more of my other build guides (I have 7 of them being worked on at the same time. X_X) I am going to be updating videos for end-game content on my previous builds including this one. And trust me, once you start min-maxing the build, it completely changes the build. Just keep at it. :)

I wouldn't even grab Unwavering Stance until you know you are tanky enough and can out-leech bosses and mobs. You can save Iron Reflexes and Unwavering Stance until later. Some people are actually fine without using Unwavering Stance for the build too. I would say pick what works for you. If you notice that you are not getting stunned much by end-game content, then I wouldn't even grab it. It really just depends on how your build is currently handling content and bosses.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
thoughts on the enchants of the tombfirst? there are severals but im not sure which one works best :D
"
aka2411 wrote:
thoughts on the enchants of the tombfirst? there are severals but im not sure which one works best :D

Honestly, any of them are pretty good for the build as extra damage is just extra damage at that point.

Edict of Light (Trigger Edict of Light when you take a Critical Strike) is also a pretty good option for the defensive side of things. It creates consecrated ground so we get up to 6% life regeneration.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Do you use a different set of flasks for running lab? Izaro is not a problem, but if I strafe near a trap I lose hp insanely fast and some of the rooms in lab is pretty trap heavy.

Coming from playing RF jugg I'm used to laugh at the traps and run through everything without losing health :p

Thanks in advance for answering all my noob questions! :)

"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Do you use a different set of flasks for running lab? Izaro is not a problem, but if I strafe near a trap I lose hp insanely fast and some of the rooms in lab is pretty trap heavy.

Coming from playing RF jugg I'm used to laugh at the traps and run through everything without losing health :p

Thanks in advance for answering all my noob questions! :)

When I run lab, I use a Blood of the Karui and switch my Pantheon Minor God to Soul of Ryslatha so I can gain 3 charges every 3 seconds. If I do end up running out of a potion, I just sit and wait, but this is assuming if I am struggling with traps.

I have tried a Jugg too so I know how you feel, haha. I am here to answer any questions so don't feel like you're bothering me in any way.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hello,

First, thanks a lot for the guide, awesome job.

I've done all i can with your guide, but i can't have a real DPS, my blade furry avg damage is 2k7 :X

Could you please take a quick look at my character please ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jalssyxhunal/characters (Laacan)

Dunno if the auras are good.
"
jalssyxhunal wrote:
Hello,

First, thanks a lot for the guide, awesome job.

I've done all i can with your guide, but i can't have a real DPS, my blade furry avg damage is 2k7 :X

Could you please take a quick look at my character please ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jalssyxhunal/characters (Laacan)

Dunno if the auras are good.

Looking at your character in PoB, there can definitely be a lot of more improvements which will increase the DPS of the build. One thing to note, you have to make sure you check the certain boxes in the 'Calcs' tab to see the true DPS. Also, make sure you are viewing your Blade Flurry at 6 stages and on the released 6 stages. With the proper calculations checked, you are actually getting about 400k damage. Not your small '2k7' lol.

One huge thing that will improve your DPS is getting your gems at a higher level. This is going to really pump up the damage of your build alone. The gear is okay, and obviously you can work towards min-maxing the items a lot more and getting more added flat physical/elemental damage for more DPS as well.

Another outlet to look at is to work on your jewels more. Get life on them and also get as many crit multi mods on them. Your resistances aren't capped yet either so you can work on that, but this actually leads me to another suggestion. You should redo your bandits and save Alira. She gives you some crit multi with resists. With her saved, your resistances will now be at the 80% mark and your DPS goes up by an extra 20,000 as of right now.

Find crit multi on your gear and jewels as much as you can. That is an easy way to skyrocket the damage on this build. You technically still have two other labs to do too which will completely buff up your build as well.

Hopefully these tips help you out. Let me know if you need anything else. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 26, 2018, 3:28:39 PM
Haha, after playing for a while I dont think the build is budget at all :D
First off it doing okish in maps, but in late game, squishing out that HP from your gears is actually expensive af. Including the lv 3-4 enlightens with Aul's rising and some wrath enchant, double socket tombfist can be really expensive.
I finally finished the loreweave but feels too squishy now cuz it provides no HP :D sitting at 5k3 hp feels really bad when even when I maxed out the HP as much as I can on jewels and stuffs.
Seeing others non melee builds setuping up for bosses under 3s with little to no investing hurts a little bit ;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info