[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

"
keanue wrote:
I moved over to hardcore mode and tried to use this tool which has always worked great, but I keep getting this error:

Metamorph Hardcore league was selected for [character name], but Hardcore Metamorph was expected

Ignore the message if your character is not deleted, otherwise press on your account name and select another character.
The main idea is to avoid incorrect league selection. When you switch your league, the active character should be changed.
Last edited by snql on Jan 30, 2020, 8:40:06 AM
"
keanue wrote:
I moved over to hardcore mode and tried to use this tool which has always worked great, but I keep getting this error:

Metamorph Hardcore league was selected for [character name], but Hardcore Metamorph was expected

Same issue I am getting after selecting my Metamroph HC character. Probably just typo in their code.
ASUS ZENBOOK UX32VD
is it broken or why i don´t get a single match for t9+ maps?
"
tommy1735 wrote:
is it broken or why i don´t get a single match for t9+ maps?

I'm wondering the same - I haven't been getting any hits for a while, despite having several maps from different tiers selected (20+ maps). I guess it's just so late in the league that nobody is using it anymore? Or is there some sort of bug?

Worked fine in the first week.

Edit: Nevermind, I actually got a hit shortly after posting. I guess there's just nobody looking anymore at this time.
Last edited by Khugin on Mar 25, 2020, 12:24:52 PM
what is happenning to site? I barrely found 2 deals on red maps. Feels like it is dead or indexer broken. Any updates?
"
madziee wrote:
what is happenning to site? I barrely found 2 deals on red maps. Feels like it is dead or indexer broken. Any updates?

I got a couple early league and now I've had it going the last 3 nights and nothing.
Hi, i have problem with login too poemap.live. {"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"No client id supplied"}
Someone know what is happend?
Yeah I can confirm that I am not able to log on either. Seems like the client ID is not passing from POE website into POEMAP properly
Adding to the chorus of people that can't login. There seems to be an issue.
Standard league was selected for {my char name}, but Delirium was expected

Site is dead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info