Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
DualZog wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!

thx for scam ! thx you VERY MUCH ! nothing .. guys got 1-2-3 and MORE drops ... I'm just wasting time! me it's over for this league and this game ... return to PoE2 not before... this event is really a dirt .. I'm only scammed but as nobody made me before!

CYA GGG ... have a ''good'' long life

I never want to play this game again after how we have been exploited for views and then shafted like this... waiting in the dark like an unborn fetus only to find out we have been abandoned and left to die, while some were given unconditional love.

F*CK EVERYTHING, I'm done with GGG and their scam/bait tactics.
Regret ever giving money to this scam company & will never play PoE again.

#ExileConned
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Scammer Company - this is unforgiveable.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We have finished the distribution of Twitch Drop rewards. Thank you to everyone who's been watching our livestream!

Wow, I have no words to describe this.
14 hours on stream with zero drops. You better issue another statement and investigate to make things right or you alienate too many players with this..
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

what a joke. neither me nor ANY OF MY FRIENDS have got a single drop. we all had our accounts linked and watched both fking days...

what a broken mess just wow. we decided to take our money somewhere else now. wont support such a poor company too stingy to even give out a free pixel on their biggest day. shame on you.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

thank you for the drops my character looks real nice now

edit: I ended up getting 1 Twitch Drop, GGG is cool. <3
Last edited by loganchamlee on Dec 7, 2019, 7:51:49 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

15~16h watched and still 0 drop... Seriously, who had this idea? Can you, plzzzzzzzz, NEVER DO THIS AGAIN? This should be a gift for the fans that watched the most important, i guess?, event for POE, but some guys got 5+ drops for watching 1h, while others that watched most of it got a big F U, THAT IS STUPID!²
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each microtransaction has its own drop rate which will dictate which cosmetic effect you'll receive if you're awarded a drop.

To clarify: after every five minutes of view time, the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time. If you have won something, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide which cosmetic effect you've won. Each microtransaction has its own rarity and chance to be awarded. The microtransaction prizes and their rarities are listed further down this post.

According to your post, it was clear that for every 5 minutes 1.5% of luck is given. that is, we consider 60m / 5 = 12x1.5% = 18x6h = 108% It turns out that everyone who watched the Exilecon broadcast for more than 6 hours. That one had more than 100% getting any thing every 5 minutes. Then you gave me a random thing and not the one that could fall out to me, given the fact that in Twich Drop I did not have any prizes at all. It turns out you gave me the thing yourself and not a robot. How did you determine how much I won Mtx if I watched on the first day 8 hours starting at 6 hours of viewing I received 2 hours every 5 minutes for 1 thing and that 24 Mtx on the first day and on the second starting after 6 hours of watching I got 12 Mtx and this is an average. And that 36 mtx in 2 days and this is not an exact figure since I could get more. According to your post, it was written that I could receive duplicates, and that interest was added every 5 minutes. If in the last Twich Drop after watching at 4 o’clock I immediately received a helmet and the chances were the same. Now you're trying to just fool me. But I'm not really stupid and I want to get something for which I was sitting by the fact that I watched Exilecon for which I would like to thank you very much, it was beautiful, but you left a huge negative for yourself and I'm not the only one my friends just sat there night and until morning in the hope of receiving things, but you pretended that Twich Drop broke and there were no things to distribute them, what kind of nonsense .. that only a stupid one would believe. I will persistently write to you until we resolve this issue. I’ve been sitting for 15 hours not just for the sake of getting rid of the players like this.

on the second day you turned on x2 drop, the people who saw it had a chance to get things 2 times higher, and that comes out at 3% in 5 minutes. It turns out that 60m / 5m = 12x3 = 36x3 = 108% After watching 3 hours, everyone had a chance to get any thing every 5 minutes. But you are trying to trick the players. 80% of players don’t even have a Twich Drop message that they received something and you just handed out things. Random People and you could not know who won what and how many won.

I think it will be fair in relation to all players, since you yourself made a mistake, then do it fairly. Give everyone one set of portal and weapon effects. After that, no one will tell you that you are bad and will be offended and will thank you. It will be right, but the fact that you just did it is complete nonsense.
I don't want GGG to use Twitch Drop Features like this ever again, this was really unprofessional and it ruined the experience of a lot of players watching exilecon
"
steelsoldier wrote:
I don't want GGG to use Twitch Drop Features like this ever again, this was really unprofessional and it ruined the experience of a lot of players watching exilecon

*signed

p.S. i was watching via twitchapp (PC) ... and the last few mins via browser...i guess my fiery eyes (at least i got one drop ^^) came from the browser-time lulz ...
Last edited by slaxxTB on Nov 18, 2019, 5:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info