Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
EstocSlayer wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:
At the very least people should get 1 drop just for being on any of the streams, this is just a punch to the face GGG

It's worse than a punch to the face,
I have made a support post asking if it's possible to delete my account and how.
If it's possible let's all delete our accounts, SCREW GGG.
They exploited us for views and treated us like dirt.
Think im gonna play diablo 4 afterall...

Cheh
So many entitled crybabies upset they didn't get an item. Grow up, you don't deserve a drop just because you tuned into the livestream, it was meant to be a nice little side thing and not the main focus. While I enjoyed that they did this, as I enjoy it with other games, I hope they never do it again simply because the community doesn't fucking deserve it.
Thx GGG, got 3 drops(portal, chaos wing, pet) u the best=)))
0 drop gang member here. Had it on ~12 hours.

Would've watched either way though. Thanks guys for the amazing conventions, trailers, and panels!

Also the people that are really upset should consider that they regularly give out free mystery boxes every challenge league. Right before Exilecon they started another one of the buy anything at all and get a free box promo. Maybe think about that and how shitty Twitch Drops runs with every game instead of directing your rage at GGG.
Last edited by Quelex on Nov 18, 2019, 5:17:17 PM
sry excluded
Last edited by almurab on Nov 19, 2019, 11:57:00 AM
"
almurab wrote:
Shame!!!!!
Regrettable response from the company.
Completely shameful for a new release.
Totally disrespectful to players.
Fix that crap.

How? They gaveaway free MTX, how is that disrespectful? Or is it just disrespectful because you didn't get anything? KEKW
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each microtransaction has its own drop rate which will dictate which cosmetic effect you'll receive if you're awarded a drop.

To clarify: after every five minutes of view time, the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time. If you have won something, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide which cosmetic effect you've won. Each microtransaction has its own rarity and chance to be awarded. The microtransaction prizes and their rarities are listed further down this post.

According to your post, it was clear that for every 5 minutes 1.5% of luck is given. that is, we consider 60m / 5 = 12x1.5% = 18x6h = 108% It turns out that everyone who watched the Exilecon broadcast for more than 6 hours. That one had more than 100% getting any thing every 5 minutes. Then you gave me a random thing and not the one that could fall out to me, given the fact that in Twich Drop I did not have any prizes at all. It turns out you gave me the thing yourself and not a robot. How did you determine how much I won Mtx if I watched on the first day 8 hours starting at 6 hours of viewing I received 2 hours every 5 minutes for 1 thing and that 24 Mtx on the first day and on the second starting after 6 hours of watching I got 12 Mtx and this is an average. And that 36 mtx in 2 days and this is not an exact figure since I could get more. According to your post, it was written that I could receive duplicates, and that interest was added every 5 minutes. If in the last Twich Drop after watching at 4 o’clock I immediately received a helmet and the chances were the same. Now you're trying to just fool me. But I'm not really stupid and I want to get something for which I was sitting by the fact that I watched Exilecon for which I would like to thank you very much, it was beautiful, but you left a huge negative for yourself and I'm not the only one my friends just sat there night and until morning in the hope of receiving things, but you pretended that Twich Drop broke and there were no things to distribute them, what kind of nonsense .. that only a stupid one would believe. I will persistently write to you until we resolve this issue. I’ve been sitting for 15 hours not just for the sake of getting rid of the players like this.

on the second day you turned on x2 drop, the people who saw it had a chance to get things 2 times higher, and that comes out at 3% in 5 minutes. It turns out that 60m / 5m = 12x3 = 36x3 = 108% After watching 3 hours, everyone had a chance to get any thing every 5 minutes. But you are trying to trick the players. 80% of players don’t even have a Twich Drop message that they received something and you just handed out things. Random People and you could not know who won what and how many won.

I think it will be fair in relation to all players, since you yourself made a mistake, then do it fairly. Give everyone one set of portal and weapon effects. After that, no one will tell you that you are bad and will be offended and will thank you. It will be right, but the fact that you just did it is complete nonsense.
"
seelroy6 wrote:
So many entitled crybabies upset they didn't get an item. Grow up, you don't deserve a drop just because you tuned into the livestream, it was meant to be a nice little side thing and not the main focus. While I enjoyed that they did this, as I enjoy it with other games, I hope they never do it again simply because the community doesn't fucking deserve it.

I actualy thought that PoE community was one of the maturest community all games included... This week-end proves me i was so wrong... I'm sad to see the shitstorm for some skins when it was just a little bonus to promote the main event, a.k.a the annoucement of the biggest update of the game... And those people are spitting on that announce telling that they don't care... what are they doing on the game if they doesn't like it or odn't care about his future ? Why do they want skins on a game they don't care about ? I can't understand thel logic here...
Holy hell, the levels of entitlement here are WAY too high.

Folks, you were NEVER guaranteed to get anything in the first place. This was intended to be a nice side thing in addition to watching the stream, if you watched because you didn't *actually* give a rats ass about the con and were just in it for the shinies, YOU set yourself up for a bad time, not GGG.

Of course, I don't know why I'm bothering to try and reason with people that are geniunely upset about not getting free pixels, but here I am. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
1.5% every 5 minutes will always be 1.5%, percentage does not accumulate over time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info