Thank You

I am grateful to have gotten to watch every minute of the stream live. Thank you everyone for making such an awesome lasting unique gaming experience! Everyone including the ravenous players who's passion and support keep the creativity of the team flowing and growing. Here's to a lifetime of Path of Exile
RUTHLESS
I am very pleased to see your dedication to your staff, and also so pleased to see that a work environment like that produces quality that blows us away. We are so excited to see GGG reach new heights. I will not play the mobile version of the game, but my hope is that it gives you lot of $$$ !
Great JOb Chris, you the best! Thanks GGG for all the work you do to allow us to love this game and the DEvs
Est. Legion League
Noob trying my best to learn
<3
Amazing convention, watched it all online, was so nice to see the passion you guys have for the game, keep up the amazing work you guys have been doing!
Great Job GGG !!!
<3
Thank you for the couple days of fun watching the events. And the years to come of having fun playing PoE.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
based
It was so cool to watch the first exilecon, looking forward to the next ones!

Thanks to the whole GGG staff for your hard work, the game gets better and better, and there´s no end in sight!

I´m proud to be part of this journey since 2012, and support such a fantastic team! <3 <3 <3
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Nov 18, 2019, 1:48:00 AM
We love you Chris
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Last edited by ObscureBalrog on Nov 18, 2019, 1:48:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info