Thank You

This is the first time I've watched anything for 7 hours straight.
Would take half as good a dev in other games I play.
make ggg great!!
Path of Exile is important part of my life, thanks GGG
Hey Chris and GGG,

first of all - I was feeling with you guys, when you went on the stage speaking in front of so many ppl. It makes you guys more than beeing human. And I loved it.

I'm a bit upset that I didn't make the decision to join Exilecon in person.

Be sure, if there's Exilecon 2 ever - I'll be there connecting it with a nice holiday trip for me and my family.

I'm playing Path of Exile more or less since open Beta as a spare time "job" to be honest.

I bought a lot of supporter packs to show some respect for the great work GGG is doing on a daily basis.

When I heard about Poe 2 and the transition of all MTX stuff going trough both games I was even more flashed.

Please show me one company that would do such n transition.

Thanks again for the great keynote/announcement.

All the best.

Wish I could've been there. The love and devotion you guys show towards your game, the community, and gaming as a whole, is simply amazing. It shines through in every interview, every dev blog, every reveal trailer.

I'm an FPS gamer at heart, and an old-school NES/SNES/Genesis etc player of all genres, but Path of Exile really pulled me in to the ARPG genre specifically, and I've been here since Open Beta, constantly regretting not getting in sooner.

I mainly want to say, Path of Exile is what I constantly tell my friends and family is my personal game of the decade. It's the one game I've spent more hours playing than anything else. It's the game I come back to at a minimum of every 3 months for each league. It's the game for which I most consistently look forward to what's coming next.

And you guys never disappoint. Your attention to community reception and opinion, and your responses with well thought and argued logic for or against changes, your admission to mistakes and your constant strive to improve the game we all love, is what keeps us all here, at home in Wraeclast.

Keep being y'all. Keep showing the other guys what games from gamers and for gamers are.
The con went really well and the announcements were surprisingly great.
Mr Wilson, this was something big. I have no words to say, how much I love GGG and it's attitude towards PoE players.
And about "the amount of polish that went into the trailers and demos", I would love to see and hear Path of Exile in Polish someday. Keep on being greatest.
Been playing this game for around seven years and will allways come back to it. Its most of all because You care for the community like no other. You are an inspiration Chris - to us and to the people working with you in GGG.
I still remember so many years ago I believe it was during the official full release You posted it was also the proudest day of your life or something similar to it. Keep being you and those days will never cease.
Exilecon was great to watch on stream, wish I could have been there!

Eagerly looking forwards to trying everything you announced, I like what I see.

Thank you for making one of the best games of all time! xD
Last edited by FreddieKlaus on Nov 18, 2019, 2:48:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info