Thank You

Thank you Chris & all of GGG, for all the amazing content. I wish I could have been there to have seen it in person. It has definitely been added to the bucket list going forward. Keep up the great work!
Спасибо GGG за то что оправдали наши ожидания , и сделали гораздо больше чем мы все предполагали . Я рад быть частью этого сообщества ! И горжусь Path of Exile !
It made me emotional just watching everyone at GGG talk, just the candid nervousness made everyone seem more human, loved the whole thing.
And thank YOU for being the most realistic, down to earth, unbelievably genius developers who gave birth to the beginning of a new era in ARPGs. Best convention I’ve seen (coz I love this game and you guys so much) the emotion was high and the announcements even bigger!
Well done guys I’m so excited for everything I’ve seen!
Thank you Chris, as well as everyone else at GGG.

After the Path of Exile 2 trailer ended and Chris started talking I could hear his voice cracking from the joy of our reaction and it made me tear up a little.

Keep up the amazing work! Great job with exile con! and as always Stay sane exile.

:D <3
I'm so happy to see GGG once again raising the bar for all developers in the industry. You guys did a great job!
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
You welcome.. but sorry thanks to you...for everything your give to poe player
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
You are the best. All my expectations were blown away, and the directon was exactly what I had hoped for. We are extremely lucky to have a studio like yours around. Keep up the great work!
Thank you !
If sometimes we grumble here, that because we love PoE, we are passionate and we care of it.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your passion, for your commitment to the game and the community.
But most of all thank you for being true. I believe that the community appreciate you guys because, you are honest passionate people who dared to go beyond the dream of "what about if we could make our own game". you did it, it takes a lot of bravery, sacrifice (this kind of job has a strong impact on personnal life).

I did feel Chris when you came back on stage after the trailer. that kind of emotion is gold, it goes straight to the heart and connect people.

thanks a lot for your awesome work guys. keep it true, keep it real, keep on being yourselves.
Aim for the head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info