Endgame Conquerors of the Atlas Gameplay Preview

You can still move a few steps in that arena ? Lame.
I thought they mentioned on the Exilecon that they do not like boss design which utilizes immortal phases.

And here comes another one!

Ok great. All non jugg melees will love this :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
thing about bosses in poe... they are almost never worth doing for loot? if its hardcore trying to reach top ladder, but if they add a reward with a +1 skill point most ppl would try to do them, but the loot vs risk to death reward is to shitty, a skill point is a skill point ppl would try to get them all.
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
EPIC. (gamer moment)
Yay more bosses to one shot us!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Very nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Feb 3, 2023, 6:23:19 PM
"
I'm mostly curious about that attack skill the fighter was using in the first ones.

That's Perforate in blood stance, added in 3.7.

And to all the silly people saying this is 'brine king 2.0', you clearly didn't watch the video.

A) The cloud isn't actually damaging, so it is just a way to limit vision.
B) The boss isn't going invulnerable. At least it doesn't look that way, without health bars its hard to tell.
Last edited by tehmedicineman on Nov 26, 2019, 9:10:50 AM
I want to see a video of someone using a sword and shield, perforate character, let alone reach endgame with it.

Otherwise, nice looking bosses. I hope reaching them has minimal rng involved. Going through 3 months without fighting all of them at least once would suck.
I like it bosses looks cool and there is tactic behind this fight.
I hope it be better readable then kitava witch do me seems sometimes bugged as kitava flames takes over whole map - no even small corner to dodge it depends on how you stand before she striks this skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info