Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Looks refreshing, me like it.

PogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampUPogChampU
The video is a bit meh but Vaal Construct getting it's rockfall back makes me hope that other bosses got some of their old Merciless powers back too. That was my biggest complaint when Act 5-10 came out, that the bosses were frozen on their wimpy Normal versions instead of putting the Merciless ones in and just balance with numbers.
... is not a troll
shattering these 0 cycle no prob
Imma risk an opinion it will take 5 seconds more to kill them and you will kill them once, maybe twice in the whole season.

So someone spent a shytload of development time to change like 5 minutes total of the experience that is a whole season that amasses for some players to hundreds of hours of playtime...

Imo thats the definition of wasted resources.. from what i know you dont have much of that.. Please concentrate on the meaningful stuff - like maps bosses, balance, challenges etc which always leave each season a lot to to be desired in the polish departament.

Act bosses are actually really unimportant compared to map bosses. There are extreme issues with the second ones actually - you could work on that for example. First make them meaningful, second make them desired to be killed, third make them fun to engage. You would solve one of the bigger issues of the game right now.

In 4+ seasons those act bosses will be goners of the past either way with the new campaign (new one will be faster, no one will play the old), so you are changing something that will affect 20 minutes of my time where there are diring issues with things that use 10's of hours of my time..

I honestly dont understand the logic here.
"
DarkJen wrote:

Eat this, community.

Community keeps eating this CACTUS about last 5 years )
just take a look at this ugly trading system - and try to buy something at the end of the league - so u can feel the PAIN )
Impruve loot. If u kill kitava for like 50 sec with fases. Then u get bunch of rares and its all. So pls i want kill bosses but some time i skipp. Fix plss
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
A harder game is not what I want.

I want an easier game. Or at least an easy mode option.

These changes may be the final straw for me.:-(

if the game gets any easier then it is currently they only challenge left will be to try playing while blindfolded and being forced to use your offhand for your mouse. currently theres almost no threat left except for oneshots to balance for insta logout.

Maybe for you.

I've been playing since closed beta and never got past low yellow tier maps. I just dont have the reflexes or mechanical dexterity required. And now they are making it even more bullet hell like.

then you are playing builds outside of your abilities. try ice golemancer. you basically walk around and pick up loot up to t16. the golems will clear the screen as you go. dodge a few attacks and shaper is easy. red elder same thing. run around him in a circle, maybe tap a few flasks. maybe dodge a couple boss attacks. the face roll starts in act 4 when you get your golems. necro spectres have been t16 faceroll for i dunno the last 4?5? leagues, maybe longer. theres a slow-mo zombies build i tested out of curiosity on the forums[great build, super simple, cheap and very effective]. easy red maps on maybe 100c spent. very little dexterity required. these are builds you can literally walk around and just pick up loot playing them.

I agree with you @Iznuts, but on the other hand you are forced to make specific build in order to make it. I want to do that with any build it comes to my mind.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 2, 2019, 5:51:28 AM
They changed just a few things on bosses, it doesn't even look that scary. Yeah you might have to dodge an attack or two, enough facetanking already.
Bosses to be harder fuck yes, why not. But please make some rng guaranteed
loot from bosses, that represents their past. I don't want loot to drop every single time, that is unique loot, but every here and then something more special, from this bosses. I haven't seen any unique drop from Vaal boss in years, or piety for example, or from any other early boss, except farming Hillock for Charans sword like crazy madman. :P
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 2, 2019, 5:55:20 AM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
They changed just a few things on bosses, it doesn't even look that scary. Yeah you might have to dodge an attack or two, enough facetanking already.

I agree it was needed, hopefully all bosses get better. Just leave Doedre in Act 8 alone, she can still kill you to easly :D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info