Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

It was definitely needed!
I feel like at this point Brutus is severely overtuned for his place in the campaign.
What do you even have beside him in the first 3 acts, Fairgraves, Merveil, bandits, Oversoul, even Piety's way easier to fight than he is.
THE LOOT THERE STILL SUCKS!
Just swap Kole with his x2 Mortality Experimenter For with Brutus

Since 99% of people run past Kole and don't engage him until Tower map as Kole can actually 1 shot players

Just don't make every boss Innocence...
So last time you just increased hp bars of most map bosses and now they getting some new skills?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
So last time you just increased hp bars of most map bosses and now they getting some new skills?

they will buff hp again.

as for the thread laughable way to "slow down" the game.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Nomancs wrote:
Fix the game - optimize the code!

*Fix myself - optimize my code!*
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Last edited by Crasss on Dec 2, 2019, 7:04:09 AM
Learn how to play the game - stop crying!
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Pointless. What do tougher boss fights provide while levelling? Nothing. Will they make the game more interesting? No. Just a waste of time. Will make levelling a bit more tedious.

yes for me stronger bosses during campaign will make game more interesting, leveling should be harder then its now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info