Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
DarkJen wrote:
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

Eat this, community.

Community keeps eating this CACTUS about last 5 years )
just take a look at this ugly trading system - and try to buy something at the end of the league - so u can feel the PAIN )

Yeah, I know this very close. We all know, those who are actually playing and daring to pass V act. I`m already avoiding trading for less than 20c. Cuz its unconvenient BS. I wanna play the game. Not to spend 80% of my playsession by monitoring internet and copypasting things to the game from there and waiting for someone to be free and generous enough to answer.

I wish devs actually play thier own game, not only few first acts.
At least to them for reading feedback. Oh I wish..

OFF topic much there mate?

;)
Meh, next time FOCUS endgame, endgame, endgame endgame endgame...
lol. seriusly ?
i die like 60+ times on each campagin boss. with gear what i like skill what i like.
why you force me to play things what other players play.

for the love of god stop this madness. where i pull this dps and defence to kill and have fun ? why you make it so hard. for real for new players aswell.
fk archnemesis.
"
Xentrix666 wrote:
Super cheap/T improvements! however
If you can't appreciate the fact that GGG is STILL taking care of the game and doing it's best to create new content/improvements..

Time for you to move on and stop whining as the rest of us don't want to hear it.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the endless stream of money from people like you that would pay for a rock of the side of the road so long as it said "supporter" on it.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Xentrix666 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Yeah, I know this very close. We all know, those who are actually playing and daring to pass V act. I`m already avoiding trading for less than 20c. Cuz its unconvenient BS. I wanna play the game. Not to spend 80% of my playsession by monitoring internet and copypasting things to the game from there and waiting for someone to be free and generous enough to answer.

I wish devs actually play thier own game, not only few first acts.
At least to them for reading feedback. Oh I wish..

OFF topic much there mate?

;)

Experience and loot gained from bosses buffed too?!!

______
Actually, original message was on top.
Its on page 10 here
"
mucker wrote:
Sounds good, hope you stick to you guns on this and don't scale them back when there is whining.

It has been lame how completely unchallenging and undangerous you let so many of the story mode boss fights become. Even on league starts I don't think I've used a single life flask once on Dominus since Fall of Oriath came out.

I really wish you would restore the Piety fight to what it was back in the day. It has been so weak since you redid the arena.

The difference is that there are people who've played this game a lot and most content is considered a face roll for them.

Then there are players with 1-2 leagues played and stuff is hard but they know about end game builds etc.

Then there are the noobs (new players) who are just trying out the game. These players probably arent followng a build, arent using meta skills or supports. Probably arent aware of movement skills or good mods on flasks.

This new difficulty is more designed for the first two groups of people but then again maybe some new players might fail at act 3-4 bosses and decide to quit or learn the game.

I played hardcore for the first time for the flash back synthesis league with Winter Orb. It was laughably easy for SSF. I reached Kitava act 10 first attempt and died to the first mechanic like a noob. Second time i got into maps.

I tried a less meta build for this private hardcore league and tbh its not that hard. It's just game knowledge and knowing how to build right.

One shots are a thing but the number of times i dropped to 10% but lived thanks to MoM was quite high. If i reserved any more mana than i had i would of died. This isn't something you pickup without putting a considerable amount of time into playing the game - especially in the end game.

Hardcore is just to unforgiving with the amount of one shots from side content (Legion, Betrayal, even blight right now). Im sure the Metamorph bosses wont be any different.

I would love to play hardcore but I cant bring myself to try it out for a new league especially with "harder" act bosses.
My body is ready.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
lol. seriusly ?
i die like 60+ times on each campagin boss. with gear what i like skill what i like.
why you force me to play things what other players play.

for the love of god stop this madness. where i pull this dps and defence to kill and have fun ? why you make it so hard. for real for new players aswell.

This.

"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:
Meh .. very lackluster changes. Campaign content becomes redundant 6 hours into every new league. Should focus time&effort on ACTUAL endgame imo >:(

Exactly. Story is just a pointless boring slog. Where you're griefed by lack of access to anything actually fun to use let alone effective.

Act 6 and onward is the cruel and merc difficulties reskinned. Time travel via waypoints is completely immersion destroying. "Find Nessa" he says. And I'm like "uhhh follow me to the wp over here."

Calling act 6+ new acts is just a scam. The only people that don't care are the ones that play this thing like a job and follow whatever the meta streamer says word for word. The kind of player that says "rip run" when they had to stop for some reason for 5 seconds.

Why even have softcore/ssf? Clearly they want masochists for the player base, the kind that worship them as if they're twinkle chest from twilight.

What they should do, but won't I know, is scoot maps backward to lvl 45, put all the content they recycled for act 6+ into maps, basically remove level requirements for all gear, and make attributes the real limiter for early twinking.

This game more and more is a pay to win bullet hell shooter with no coherent story. Just lore pasted on after the fact to justify the laziest of dev tricks.

Why did I even bother typing this.

https://underlore.com/debate-is-a-myth/

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 2, 2019, 10:43:03 AM
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Xentrix666 wrote:
Super cheap/T improvements! however
If you can't appreciate the fact that GGG is STILL taking care of the game and doing it's best to create new content/improvements..

Time for you to move on and stop whining as the rest of us don't want to hear it.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the endless stream of money from people like you that would pay for a rock of the side of the road so long as it said "supporter" on it.

If it were not for "people like me" you wouldn't have a game, period kiddo.
Another whiner
For those complaining about these changes just being in the story. It won't. Changes to bosses always carry over to their map versions. Also, they probably did not showcase all boss changes here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info