Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

WTF.. :D this is madness..

how can a softcore scrub become hardcore.. and never SSF.. into not dying.. am i crazy enough to try this? Heck..maybe... would I succeeed? WHOO CARES!

This seems amazing!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
make macro alt-f4 a raison for ban and i would play it .... hardcore is just a boastful league atm ....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
webas wrote:
WTF.. :D this is madness..

how can a softcore scrub become hardcore.. and never SSF.. into not dying.. am i crazy enough to try this? Heck..maybe... would I succeeed? WHOO CARES!

This seems amazing!

🌸=◡=)

Be ready for the mass RIP's in chat. "Welcome back to the beach, Hillick's lost friend returns,etc..."

It was something that was mentioned from a player trying out HCSSF for the first time, coming fomr SC trade.

It's fun.
"
Woodcutta wrote:
Also, being successful on Twitch is also like winning the lottery. You can outwork and actually be "better" than someone else and not be able to make a living at it.

Is there anything you can be successful at that doesn't involve "winning the lottery", in your eyes? I suppose being an accountant or something. What do you mean by being "better" than other on Twitch, unsuccessfully? 'Better' in what way? At playing the game? That's not what determines success on Twitch. Twitch streamers are entertainers - their popularity on Twitch IS how they prove they're 'better'. And popular Twitch streamers make 6-figure incomes, so they definitely are able to make a living at it. And that gives you all the time in the world to get good at the game and be able to succeed at races like this.

And have fun telling any footballer, or indeed any other sportsman (or aspiring sportsman), that their success is merely a product of their genes, implying years of practice and sacrifice weren't a significant factor. And for PoE even the genes don't matter, only the sacrifice (of other activities) and/or change (choosing to make the game your source of livelihood). So if anything it's even fairer than those supposedly genetically determined sports. So as I suggested earlier, go rant about greater unfairness of those competitions first, not this.
Really great that it's a HC event! I probably wont succeed at all, but it will be madness watching people puching the limit and probably die before they get the kill. The HC part makes this thing so much more exciting.
My gear+build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/273887
I won't participate, I'm too casual for this; however, this is a really great event :)

I will watch some streamers for sure :)
Not a native speaker, so...
I didn't played HC for a few years now, Thanks Ziz and GGG to give us some nice incentive to try this mod.

So much ppl screaming "huuu to hard..."
Its a free game, its a free event open to ANYONE ! C'mon "stupid beasts", you can give it a try, just for fun, if you die, well you at least had a fun run trying to rediscover the game a different way you usually do.

People cry for "no challenge", and when you give them one because they avoid any challenges on purpose taking only the meta everything, they cry "too hard.. to elitiste", seriously.

The prize pool is for try-harders and serious peoples, the challenge and fun participation for everyone, i love this.
And on top we will have a lot of reappy streams to enjoy.

Thanks Ziz
Thanks Chris and GGG
Last edited by Bakudan on Dec 4, 2019, 1:34:23 AM
I do not understand the "only the best can participate" - not true, open competition.

That is why i think somebody will risk their life to push for the $8000 or even die from exhaustion. I hope GGG is prepared for the PR nightmare.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Really really cool!! This is exactly what poe needs more of.

Too bad i just got a kid and going to move places so i wont be able to participate.

This is probably gonna kill the hc economy tho.
"
Marxone wrote:
I do not understand the "only the best can participate" - not true, open competition.

That is why i think somebody will risk their life to push for the $8000 or even die from exhaustion. I hope GGG is prepared for the PR nightmare.

people have been saying that for 7 years. nobody's died yet, and no one will. man you guys are dramatic, hardcore playing a game is nothing new, people do it all the time without a prize pool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info