Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

POG
Imagine not playing SSF. Big yikes
HCSSF TriHard 7
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Wow, this is an insanely cool Idea. I have no chance ever competing, but I think events like this is amazing for the game. Maybe if this one is a success, they can do something similar for next leagues and updates.

:-)

Oh, id would be cool if Poe made a betting site where people could bet those coins you buy to buy microtransactions, and we could make bets on who we think will win. Maybe not doable, but sounded fun in my head.

Gl to all the people going for this
Like the idea, but hardcore?

This should be softcore SSF if anything. Alienating a good chunk of folks kinda sucks.
This is amazing
Won't be able to participate sadly yet this looks like a great event.

Top choice making it HC only as it should be.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Good luck, no way I'm doing that.
"
Kane1992 wrote:
love the idea, but hardcore ?
I dont know, logout macros, deaths due to packetloss / dc / bugs / the crappy delve ai, random unexplainable hard hits for no reason, intervention stutter, i could go on but you get my idea..

SSF would be challengin enough tbh, every league the ssf hc race is a game of " who will get random punished by a lagg / dc / bug ", and in this event, the ones with the unhealthiest lifestyle will raise, because they will just make a new one, and stay for another 4 hours awake pushing the story one more time.

gl to all who seriously want to try this, but i would not recommend it if you are a smoker, a stoner, or an alcoholi, and dont fill yourself up with shitty food and redbull. we talking 18 hours + of playing every day for the first week or two, most of the tryhards will probably go for 40-48 hours straight, which already is like toxine for your body.

E: Don't get me wrong, i know Ziz is trying to and loves the idea of PoE being competetive, and i do love the racing scene i went from being a 10 hours for the story casual to under 5 hours, but sleeping for 12 hours out of 7 days is not something i would encourage people to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if a few people end up in the hospital. Breaking News story: gamer ends up in coma after staying awake for over 90 hours straight trying to win a competition for $. Family is asking questions, why was this allowed to take place?

Lawmakers to initiate an inquiry about the online game real money competition. Oh boy, this is a liable hot pocket if I've ever seen one.

LOL
Last edited by Smear on Dec 3, 2019, 11:53:41 PM
That is , by far, the worst idea ever.

But anyway, good luck for the minority going for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info