Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Y que tenga que ser un jugador desconocido, el que tenga que montar un evento EN CONDICIONES que te de el aliciente suficiente de jugar de nuevo a POE. Es algo bastante triste sinceramente. Una lastima que los bots no dejen disfrutar de dicho evento a los demas.

And that it has to be an unknown player, the one that has to mount an event IN CONDITIONS that gives you enough incentive to play POE again. It is quite sad sincerely. A shame that bots do not let others enjoy this event.

Cheers.
God damn! Show us noobs at SC non-SSF some love! xD
"
bex_HB wrote:
n ty, not even watchting that, this guy is broken af and annoying on top.

"
Disrupted wrote:
this one really triggered SC players feelings of inadequacy.
I love it

so funny how hardcore players often tend to force themselves into a mental state like "look, i am so hc, i am part of the elite".

what exactly is the motivation for you guys? i guess its beyond trolling, show signs for lack of self-confidence, isn´t it?

hc has always been a wannabe elitist field while they find ways to not die like the lotout macro. thanks to them the entire game is now balanced around one shots. you cant have decent fights that chunk health if you can you can just logout to avoid dieing. it has to be instant, with the amount of life we can regen in a second now you cant have chunky boss fights. its either insta kill it or you so you cant just logout at 35% life when you see it slowly getting low.
They should count who gets 1st/2nd/3rd by who defeats the final boss with the least/second least/third least time played, that way its also open to people who have jobs.
looks like a job for no-lifers )
"
Rekill wrote:
[Removed by Support]

well i know him but i dont know who you are so he got a point

To everyone whos complaining. Its an open event for everyone (not just 0,00x%), you basically just cry out that youre not good enough to keep up, probably including myself, but i will try it, sounds like fun.

If you want an event in SC, feel free to spend your own money like Ziz does for the HC event but complaining is cheaper :)
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Dec 4, 2019, 6:15:13 PM
Not going to play HC SSF
but it's on,
the awakener here I come
a Event by a streamer for streamers... More stuff for those that don't need anymore stuff... Since all they do is play the game, they get most the challenges done and get all the free mtx anyway. fog that. Who needs to see 0.001% of player base get even nicer stuff.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Dec 4, 2019, 8:55:50 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
a Event by a streamer for streamers... More stuff for those that don't need anymore stuff... Since all they do is play the game, they get most the challenges done and get all the free mtx anyway. fog that. Who needs to see 0.001% of player base get even nicer stuff.

and the cash winners will most likely be the same guys who already won cash at exilecon.
"
Marinxar wrote:

It's an event that anyone can participate in, not just streamers. In fact, if you were good enough a player, you would be able to cash in on that. For everyone else it's a fun opportunity to experience the new league in a different fashion. Maybe try out HC for a change?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info