Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
LTSmash0 wrote:
They should count who gets 1st/2nd/3rd by who defeats the final boss with the least/second least/third least time played, that way its also open to people who have jobs.

That's a great idea.

Watch it get shat upon by people with no life, because they don't want to compete on an even playing field. :P
Wash your hands, Exile!
i assume all the chalenges will be made under 48hours by the racers which are like how many 20 ppl at most? :D except probably the awakener kill and that leaves the delve part farm for one month and guess what dan will win the delve part :D i can even gamble 50 euro on that haha :D
ssf HC. That will be so hardcore :D Imagine dying in last boss fight.
I will not be participating as due to work I am not the man I used to be, however I am very hype to watch parts of this event. SSFHC is easily the most interesting league to view as a spectator, and so despite a lot of the negative posts I think this is a great race!
Good event sad to see my SC ''Kin'' to be whining about this by all means go participate don't whine about it. If you're good enough you're good enough if not you're not.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Chris "If I had my way the game would only have a hardcore mode"

One month later.
Translation: Not enough people are playing on HCSSF to validate the money they put into making it.

Sorry, guys. I love the game, but this is an odd choice on your part. You're basically inviting people to ragequit in droves.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
"
Translation: Not enough people are playing on HCSSF to validate the money they put into making it.

Sorry, guys. I love the game, but this is an odd choice on your part. You're basically inviting people to ragequit in droves.

ok fight vs streamers like Zizaran who can just stay afk and get from viewers 100 ex per min. Good idea bro . facepalm. ssf only because trade is not working and hc because of progression to give everyone chance to win. Even good player like Steelmage can die at last boss
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
"
xStyrosx wrote:
"

ok fight vs streamers like Zizaran who can just stay afk and get from viewers 100 ex per min. Good idea bro . facepalm. ssf only because trade is not working and hc because of progression to give everyone chance to win. Even good player like Steelmage can die at last boss

ist not the point... the point is its kinda non sense event cause exactly steelmage and company gona be there first as they are literely making money for food doing this :D so they dont do nothing else... proly visit wc and so on :D
Nothing stops people from running marathons, but the men and women that spend all their time training and/or do it professionally are the ones that usually win.

"I can't run marathons, I have a full time job!"

"It's not fair! These people train all the time and I don't!"

"Marathons aren't a fair format! The race should be something I want to do instead!"

"People are going to die trying to push their bodies to the max and win! I hope you're ready for the bad PR!"

"99.9% don't even like running, this is a stupid event. Be more inclusive."

Nothing but people precluding their own participation here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info