Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
Joleco wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:
event for 0.5% playerbase Pog

Yea sad. all they do so far is for streamers and now hc ssf only

Dude... this is a player putting down huge $ for a race. GGG supports that initiative with some amazing mtx and the support to trace the participant process. Stop acting so entitled... For those that don't want to participate it will be nice entertainment to follow while playing.

If you want a softcore event that is open to all then go ahead put downt he money and effort to create that event and I am sure GGG will support it just as much.

It is simply crazy to complain about this.
Last edited by arknath on Dec 3, 2019, 5:16:13 PM
Nice.
HC has the most skilled players so im glad that GGG is acknowledging that.

I don't like hardcore so... enjoy.

So many streamers with full mtx will win more mtx, that they already have. Bruh.
Last edited by Gackuto on Dec 3, 2019, 5:18:13 PM
Yeah so pog that this event is for like what,1% of the comunity player base? POG Kappa
KEKW
I've always wanted to try SSFHC after playing SSF for a while. I know I will die at the more complicated boss fights, but why not try it anyway :D.

A nice race/event to push people to to get out of the comfort levels. Probably end up understanding the game better.

Cheers to this.
POGGGG
ok. polisha!
Ofc its SSFHC Metamorphosis.
Only reason to watch streamers is them dying to random shit and starting again. They like it that BSDM-way, we should not hinder them ;)

Especially in that new 3.9 league with new boss encounters, it will give a dramatic touch when you first encounter them.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Joleco wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:
event for 0.5% playerbase Pog

Yea sad. all they do so far is for streamers and now hc ssf only

then learn to play the game the HC way instead of dying 250 times in 7days and complaining [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Dec 3, 2019, 5:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info