Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

I could really use some money... too bad i fail and wont win anything if i try LUL
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
"
everfeather wrote:
could we please get the boss kill ladders in softcore and trade leagues too? I'm okay with no prizes for us scrubs but would still be nice to see how we stack up w/ the rest of the community

+1 for this one :) As a bosskiller i would love this :P

What would be the point? Infinite tries it's just time base that's boring I don't wanna see that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's nice that you are trying to do something for "the community", but this just seems extremely elitist, with very few people actually having a chance of winning.. Rest will just quit after 2 deaths and buy the mtx instead :) I don't really get it.
Well good luck for HC players :D
Max:HC lvl 32 player :D
"
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
"
everfeather wrote:
could we please get the boss kill ladders in softcore and trade leagues too? I'm okay with no prizes for us scrubs but would still be nice to see how we stack up w/ the rest of the community

+1 for this one :) As a bosskiller i would love this :P

What would be the point? Infinite tries it's just time base that's boring I don't wanna see that.

If you dont want to see that you wont have to look at it. Some of us would be interested in it so whats the point of you shitting on that idea? :)
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Awesome event, props to ggg and ziz!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
events for "All People"..........................
Finally some love for us Hardcore players 😜.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
In a month we will have many innocents in the hospital.
Congratulations

Lolllll
Can't participate but will watch for sure :)

And nice it is on HC SSF. Good choice. Watching 5k HP, just "don't get hit" builds with double digit amount of deaths makes no sense.

Top price pool for Top players - simple :) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info