Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

Do you know if they are gonna discount these core packs before they leave the store?
I wish they fixed the pricing of core packs since I'm not getting a 480$ since 1 tier lower is only 240$ and the difference between the 2 is only 1 set ( in this case the 480$ set doesnt look like its worth 240$ mnore) and artbook. I will rather get 2x240$ and gift one to my friends so they can get the hoodie and the tshirt. They should really lower the cost of the last one to 350$ since its way too much of a difference to be worth buying
"
I wish they fixed the pricing of core packs since I'm not getting a 480$ since 1 tier lower is only 240$ and the difference between the 2 is only 1 set ( in this case the 480$ set doesnt look like its worth 240$ mnore) and artbook. I will rather get 2x240$ and gift one to my friends so they can get the hoodie and the tshirt. They should really lower the cost of the last one to 350$ since its way too much of a difference to be worth buying

The top tier pack is positioned as a veblen good. And is not meant to be "worth it". They have already made it much better. Top tier packs used to cost 1100 USD.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I think the answer is yes but just to make sure:

To not waste my current upgrade credits (65 dollars for me personally) i need to get one of the current supporter packs before they get replaced?

yes/no?
Struggling with the idea of buying Crucible, I honestly just want the signed art to frame. Guess I have my deadline now!
Rip =(
finally
Saying goodby forever is good but what if they will be purhasable somewhere in the future again. Like in two years time or something like that. For some they would be new, for others there would be there if they missed them.

Just saying "forver" is limiting. "They will be gone from the store" opens up the possibility :)
Waiting for new core packs
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
"
Lossada wrote:
Do you know if they are gonna discount these core packs before they leave the store?

AHAHHAHAHAHA
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info