Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

"
IgotA44Magnum wrote:
Didn't I read that Arc would be getting buffed?

The arc modification is the range from 25 to 35 which is not displayed on gems, i guess that's why they had no reason to put it into the list.
Where is the zombie gem?
My Icicle Mine. =(((
Who care about zombies? Iam not.
"
DestroyerLA wrote:
Who care about zombies? Iam not.

But we do ! ...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
so the +1 crafted curse on chest was removed so you could add it to the new CoH gem. now you dont have to spend the time and ex crafting a chest, just slap the gem in. seems like a buff for casuals and a nerf to high end crafting.
"
Iznuts wrote:
so the +1 crafted curse on chest was removed so you could add it to the new CoH gem. now you dont have to spend the time and ex crafting a chest, just slap the gem in. seems like a buff for casuals and a nerf to high end crafting.

Yeah, but just wait until you see the mods on the new Boss exalts and particularly whats possible with the Awakener orb. It's going to be crazy for crafting. The Awakener orb looks like it'll be the most powerful thing since Eternals unless the chance of transfering mods is severely RNG gated.
To see the gem names under every gem

Chrome :
In the game page press F12. Go to console tab.
Paste this code to the console:

"
$("strong").remove()
$(".itemRendered").css("margin", "20px 42px 25px 50px" )
$(".iconContainer").find("img").each( function( index ) {

var afterC = $( this ).attr("src").substr($( this ).attr("src").indexOf("04") + 3, $( this ).attr("src").length-6); var name = afterC.substr(38, afterC.length-4);

$( this ).parent().append('<div style="position: absolute; width: 102px; word-break: break-word; left: -29px" >' + name + '</div>')
});
Last edited by pphnx on Dec 12, 2019, 3:13:59 AM
Is "Added Fire Damag" working properly?

Since it's converting physical to fire, seems not worth at all the +1 to fire skill.
Awakened Spell Echo needs some attention. Paired with Greater Spell Echo it's a whopping +2.81% more damage multiplier at level 5 (in comparison to normal level 20 spell echo) and very likely a damage decrease at lower levels.

Comparison when used with 2 additional repeats from Greater Spell Echo:

Awakened version level 5
1.75 times 0.85 times 1,0475 = roughly 55.81% more dps multiplier.

Regular level 20 version:
1.7 times 0.9 = 53% more dps multiplier.

Estimated level 1 awakened version with 71% more cast speed and 5% double damage value:

1.71 times 0.85 times 1.0125 = roughly 47.1% more dps multiplier.

Aren't these gems supposed to be direct upgrades? Of course there are increased effects of quality as well, but their actual dps multiplier is variable.

Feel free to point out if I made a mistake.
Last edited by Medifrag on Dec 12, 2019, 4:38:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info