Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

Very well presented, i'm impressed as a returning player :)
"
gnome73 wrote:
I wonder how the Lightning Warp stacking will affect the Poet's Pen player.

It won't, poet's pen with lightning warp is dead.
"
MajorThor wrote:
"Awakened" support gems, smells like Tencent in here.

teehee
So... Barrage Support....

0.38*4= 1.52

Thats not even a broken Support gem without the attackspeed debuff...

Since we got 4 Projectiles, we get 120% attacktime....
Whicht translates to 83.3% dps from that as well...

1.52*0.833= 126.66

So we get 126.66% of our base damage with that...

Since the less damage multiplier and attackspeed slow can't be outsmarted as far as i know, that supportgem is just bad.
What benefit do we gain from adding 3 arrows, if we fire them slower and do so much less damage in the process, that other support-gems at lvl 1 outdamage this one?

Unbound Ailments already gives us 25% more damage + the duration buff at level 1 for ailment skills.

Vicious projectiles has 40% more damage at lvl 1 and a much smaller attackspeed penalty if i understand that correctly, so we end up with 140%0.9= 126% damage... thats pretty much the same increase from Barrage at lvl 20....

So, its just useless as far as i understand it...

please prove me wrong guys! i was already hyped for this one....
Can I link
Barrage Support
Awakened Greater Multiplier Projectiles Support
Greater Volley Support
in project skill like ED or Ice Shot?
So now, we can use awakened ancestral call + tribal fury anointment + an equipment that can also roll a mod same as tribal fury (if my memory serves me right), and that's 5 copies attacking at the same time, yea? Shouldn't be much for single target DPS but the clear speed would be insane for some high end melee builds (hello again molten strike)! may probably destroy GPU and poe server if abused correctly though... We'll see.
"
Can I link
Barrage Support
Awakened Greater Multiplier Projectiles Support
Greater Volley Support
in project skill like ED or Ice Shot?

Barrage Support stats that it can only be used with bows and wands. so IceShot should work
"
So now, we can use awakened ancestral call + tribal fury anointment + an equipment that can also roll a mod same as tribal fury (if my memory serves me right), and that's 5 copies attacking at the same time, yea? Shouldn't be much for single target DPS but the clear speed would be insane for some high end melee builds (hello again molten strike)! may probably destroy GPU and poe server if abused correctly though... We'll see.

Flicker Strike is now even faster!
super excited to try burning arrow out this league!
neat!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info