Crashes, 5700 XT AMD Issue?

Same problem help please
Thanks for the reports - please keep providing info in this thread, we're currently investigating the cause of this.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
5700 XT RED devil graphic card

it seems everytime he spawns or you click him when have spawned you instant crash
Just got the same thing on my AMD RX 5700. Black screen on the ledge after summoning Thane - had to restart computer.
my pc restarts randomly.. have intel i5-4690s and geforce rtx2080
For me display driver crashes at Kuduku fight or after it. ryzen 3600 + gigabyte radeon rx 5700 xt (19.10.2 drivers)
same here, crashed two times, randomly it seamed but 1 when the methamorph cage was appearing and once when I was fighting mervil.

5700 XT card

dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/vdReQ5vr
Last edited by Nihme on Dec 13, 2019, 5:15:28 PM
amd 1600x with 970 lightning card crash about every 3 minutes nothing is being replicated so no logical reason as to why
I am using a RX 5700. First Navali cage scene crashed my GPU. After that at Act 2 whenever Tâne spawns the game freezes and crashes. This issue ruined my stream and my fun. I was using latest 2020 Adrenalin drivers so I thought drivers might be the problem downgraded to 19.7.5 and nothing changed still crashing.
Game Crashed now the 4th time... Feels a bit random to me.

At first the Screen freezes, sound gets choppy - then complete gone...
sound comes back. Black screen and then it depends on, i dont know, if
i can return to my desktop while i get the message that pathofexile executable has stopped working or the worst case i need to reset the computer.

I guess that my hardware is not faulty, other games run for hours without issue.

I cannot figure out if this is a driver issue or a game related issue.

... well that sucks. :(

Ryzen 3700x
32GB DDR4 @ 3600Mhz
Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+
Adrenalin 2020

Regards

Last edited by Sethu on Dec 13, 2019, 5:18:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info