Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

Again nothing melee !
Just in case people havent read reddit post:

Spellslinger 20% base reservation can be reduced by reduced mana reserved nodes from the tree and gear. It has been confirmed by devs.

The skill description seems pretty contradictory, so whoever wrote the skill descriptions, should be fired.
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 12, 2020, 1:44:23 PM
Nice
do someone understands archmage support o.O
"
manueloel wrote:

The skill description seems pretty contradictory, so whoever wrote the skill descriptions, should be fired.

Or people should just learn to read, its not really that complicated.

And same goes for the archmage support.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Last edited by Torguemada on Mar 12, 2020, 2:51:59 PM
"I is can't not know english first language know read, you no write understand good git fired!"

That's what some of you illiterates sound like.
Kinetic bolt I'm kinda confuse, it's based on the wand damage? So I need a high physical wand to stat doing damage? though it was a spell not attack gem
"
willianvon wrote:
Kinetic bolt I'm kinda confuse, it's based on the wand damage? So I need a high physical wand to stat doing damage? though it was a spell not attack gem

It states that it is an attack gem. That said, while I'm not one of the math guru's it seems to me a high phys damage wand and building it as a spell "should" produce some pretty insane clear. But I don't think it will be a solid league starter either since crafting a good physical wand is such a pain in the ass. I'm going to be interested mid season or so what those that are actually good at the math can come up with build wise for it.
"
"I is can't not know english first language know read, you no write understand good git fired!"

That's what some of you illiterates sound like.

My bad, my english level should be a CEFR to play a video game. Some people like you are just low IQ. When they had to make a reddit post to give explanations is because the majority got confused by that great skill description, all of us illiterates, yeah.

"

Or people should just learn to read, its not really that complicated.

And same goes for the archmage support.

You are right, all of us should have a CEFR or reborn in North America in order to understand things the way you want, sir.
Alothype!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info