Update on Delirium Server Status

"
Krouton04 wrote:
Don't worry guy the fog will not cause lags or crashes they said...

That's one of the laggiest mechanic I have ever seen in this game !

Even the mirror to enter it makes the game lagging so imagine when you dare to enter it.

Please remove it

Not having any issues here with it.
I've tried to log via steam, but after i play the start, nothing happened, no patch's download, no error message.
"
mastashaykes wrote:
"
Krouton04 wrote:
Don't worry guy the fog will not cause lags or crashes they said...

That's one of the laggiest mechanic I have ever seen in this game !

Even the mirror to enter it makes the game lagging so imagine when you dare to enter it.

Please remove it

Not having any issues here with it.

I watched on different streams to be sure, and it is definitely not just me.
i'm lagging so bad in delirium fog, pls tell me it's not my pc, everything else works just fine
"
herkufels wrote:
i'm lagging so bad in delirium fog, pls tell me it's not my pc, everything else works just fine

How should we know? You didn't post your specs.
thank you
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
thanks GGG and remember health comes first so take care keep safe from Corona :)
Serious performance problems. Delirium has a lot of fps drop from 60 fps to 11. Another league with optimization problems.

1060 6Gb
SSD
Fx 8320e @3.9 Ghz
8 Gb RAM

This launch was awesome.

<3

EDIT: Just got 1ex rollback -.-
FFS
Last edited by VashSan on Mar 14, 2020, 10:26:59 AM
thank for your hard work getting the servers back online and getting the game back into a playable state. i couldn't get in until 4 hours after launch, but i know y'all are working hard to get things running smoothly, and i appreciate that. thank you GGG.

i would like to echo an opinion that i've seen discussed in a lot of different places from a lot of different people. i'd love to see an "optimization league" (if you can call it that). no new content, you guys don't have to worry about creating new features or adding anything new to the game for 3 months, and in that time just spend all your resources and all your effort on optimizing the game and fixing the bugs. i crash at least once during most play sessions, but i still play poe because i love the game. a significant effort towards optimization would be insanely beneficial for player retention. your audience would be overcome with joy.

i've switched to SC from HC because of all the unfair deaths related to lag, bugs, rubber banding, etc. i would love to go back to HC if/when the gameplay is optimized.

there's all this pressure for GGG to come out with new content, and that pursuit can overshadow what's *really* important. smooth, reliably consistent gameplay. fair gameplay. easier said than done, i know, but if anyone can do it, the mighty GGG can.

thank you for creating the best video game.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info