Update on Delirium Server Status

Good guy Chris. Thank you for keeping us in the loop.
PSA!!! CHANGE REALM

Couldn't get into twilight strand...kept DC'ing/failing...changed from Washington to Texas and instantly logged in and playing now no prob.
Mobile games have better trading...
Thank you so much! This did ruin my league start experience but I still love you and how quickly things always get resolved around here. cant wait to play for real! trying to be patient
RUTHLESS
basically limited servers due to projected numbers? not the best look IMO
4th kick in a row act 3 town, the countdown Que timer is NOT enjoyable.
Last edited by muffinbut on Mar 13, 2020, 7:06:34 PM
Well like 20 disconnects later I give up. 3 hours to get out of act 1, that is about all the patience I have for tonight, try again later maybe. I had hopes of it going smoothly for me but that doesn't seem to be my luck tonight. Hope all gets resolved quickly =)
Last edited by JazzieJazz on Mar 13, 2020, 7:06:54 PM
Best game devs ever. Thanks for all your hard work!
Glad to see the league is testing our sanity ...

Love the mechanic so far. Took me 3 hours to get to act2 but :shrug: whatever.
Last edited by CyberYeti on Mar 13, 2020, 8:18:27 PM
I do appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in! Maybe in the future, however, you could put in a mechanic where if you get kicked you have 60 seconds to log back in before being put in a queue. It's mildly frustrating bugging out or getting kicked with an unexpected disconnect only to wait in line again after waiting in line for 10 minutes.
Texas is garbage....Let's try again tomorrow.

Better Luck.....have fun to those who get in.
"
Tonst3r wrote:
PSA!!! CHANGE REALM

Couldn't get into twilight strand...kept DC'ing/failing...changed from Washington to Texas and instantly logged in and playing now no prob.

THIS WORKED!
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on Mar 13, 2020, 7:10:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info