The Thaumaturgy Mystery Box

My Wallet its safe just above the clown box...
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
This is the kind of creativity I was waiting for out of GGG's artist! The cloak/back attachment is awesome and the theme is right down my alley!

I just unloaded...my wallet
PogChamp
"
nal_tony wrote:
Not a big fan of this league's supporter pack and mystery box.. last league looks way better.

Yah, i'd have to say this league is the first league i dont quite feel the excitement to purchase any mystery box or supporter pack. I appreciate the change in wings on the challenges but still even the challenge rewards are not doing it for me...

Love the game regardless.
This is the first box where I've really wanted the combined armor effect.

I kind of wish the boxes had been reversed though, it really seems like the theme of this box fits the theme of Metamorph better.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
not best
That ones look like proper and nicer versions of recent ones Halloween cosmetic MTX.

Especially the zombie/Frankenstein set with the floating head pet is hideous in a nice way.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
nal_tony wrote:
Not a big fan of this league's supporter pack and mystery box.. last league looks way better.

realy? for me its the other way around. last league was shit mystery box.
this one is sick! well, to each their own ^^
"
Thrett wrote:
This is the kind of creativity I was waiting for out of GGG's artist! The cloak/back attachment is awesome and the theme is right down my alley!

I just unloaded...my wallet

yea same. I also reaaaaaly dig this theme! so sick xD
These hideout decorations are great but i hope there'll be a revision to the MTX hideout decorations policy at one point (selling them by 10 for example, or unlocking the decorations). Because right now it is impossible to get tens of them for a reasonable cost, which is a pity because many possibilities of hideouts are left unexploited.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Mar 15, 2020, 6:15:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info