The Thaumaturgy Mystery Box

it is funny how context and timing work. if this came out with the previous league i would have liked it. But at the moment i dont like it since it doesn't fit the current league theme at all.
Maybe i'll like it in the future when we get a science themed league again.
On a side note the random portals can we have a option to exclude some you dont like some and a option to include the generic portal in the pool?
i dont want to open boxes at all since im afraid ill open a portal i dont want to use at all.
LOL bleeding edge. Sick burn.
Much wow, that's some neat stuff.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
there needs to be a way to deal with multiples. why exactly do I need 11 pairs of gloves?
IGN: DabrixRN
Is there a way to buy lab rat directly?
got a freaking wall ... :(
One of the best designed Themes by far!
It´s always a thing that people have different taste, you can love it or hate it, but you can´t say that this isn´t a well done job!
After Polaris theme was boring and uncreative, this is one is realy nice ;)
It´s only sad that you still can get dublicates.
Nobody needs 3 times of the same mtx, especially not when can´t do anything with the dublicates! It´s only wasted money then :( .
Ah common...both armor sets are rather lacking but combined they look most badass i've seen so far :/
Over 100 euros paid for the weapon skin.
Now I have it and cannot use it.
Nowhere is it written that for all weapons except bows.
Support writes I was unlucky but could delete it for me.
Caution when buying pure scams
Ugh. Bought 7 boxes with my leftover coins and got 3x of the same footprint. Feel so cheated. Bloody RNG lol. At least I got the Scientist Wings. While I do think the Project Wings look better the Scientist Wings fit the Elder Darkseer set better imo.

Last edited by Saraneth on Apr 17, 2020, 6:09:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info