3.10.0d Patch Notes

"
Elua wrote:
I don't feel any change at all : if i try pick up loot I die instantly on t5 maps...

Patch hasn't been deployed yet. They will likely release it Thurs/Fri.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Awesome - thank you GGG for being so responsive to the community!!!! You all are the best!!
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Elua wrote:
I don't feel any change at all : if i try pick up loot I die instantly on t5 maps...

Patch hasn't been deployed yet. They will likely release it Thurs/Fri.

is that so?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2795674/page/1

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Feels just like before. I dont notice any changes. Stopping for a millisecond will get you killed regardless of defenses, still cant see nothing and for all this effort the rewards are a total joke 90% of the time.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"fixed a bug where collecting einhars animals didnt fill up the delirium bar"

=___= thanks i guess
please fix Vaal Rain of Arrows. thank you.
Awesome! Great work guys <3
I guess that is the reason why no one runs channeling skills, perma death in the fog.

Great league mechanic hahaha, other than that, good stuff.
new targeting literally the worst fucking thing ever happened in this game :( pls revert
Does this mean i can actually pick up the loot for 0.01 sec without risking being insta 1-shotted constantly, the backtracking starts to get annoying, needing to skip contact to get something out of the Delirium is also annoying.

I love the league so far.. and i realy like Delirium, it's just so fkn annoying to backtrack, because stopping is dying, i know i have not the most defensive character, still building, so i expect to die, but i never died so often so early (yea i am sc and i suck because i have no skills so no need to point that out to me)

ps: i am logged into the wrong character to i notice :P
Last edited by Smackie1 on Mar 19, 2020, 7:41:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info