3.10.0d Patch Notes

And now for the main issue: the performance fix!
"
michalkoz wrote:
BUFF REWARDS !!!

wait they didnt buff rewards either? so they nerfed them but didnt touch rewards?

I would have been okay with leaving them like before but buff the hell out of the reward a couple rares that my filter basically will never show isnt the definition of rewarding..

yeah good thing I just decided to step back from the league for now.. they are still not listening.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
The main issue for me wasn't the difficulty, it was the fact that my screen gets frozen.
I do not even know if my build is strong enough to do the content, I never had the chance to interact with it.
Freezing my screen with lag feels like a cheap way to kill me.

I'm surprised there is no mention about performance issues ... I thought this was the real league issue
"
Xystre wrote:
"
michalkoz wrote:
BUFF REWARDS !!!

wait they didnt buff rewards either? so they nerfed them but didnt touch rewards?

I would have been okay with leaving them like before but buff the hell out of the reward a couple rares that my filter basically will never show isnt the definition of rewarding..

yeah good thing I just decided to step back from the league for now.. they are still not listening.

Havent played since day 2... watching them do the same mostakes again isnt worth my time....
"
Xystre wrote:
"
michalkoz wrote:
BUFF REWARDS !!!

Delirium is incredibly rewarding, what are you on about. It's good they are not listening to everyone, because then the game would turn into an automated mobile swipe fest.
All I see are nice things, but one thing that wanted to ask did they add a Keybind to end the Delirium since I didn't see that in the notes :)
Please address the Leapslam issue of getting stuck in walls and other random objects.
why do we have the same shit every league? overtuned mobs, crap rewards, lag and low visual clarity. it will take a month to make this playable - as is tradition. like every league since delve it's been only a few days and i'm tired of this crap already. this game has become so dull.
I don't feel any change at all : if i try pick up loot I die instantly on t5 maps...
"
Elua wrote:
I don't feel any change at all : if i try pick up loot I die instantly on t5 maps...

Wait, looting items insta kills you? Got a video of this? Should be reported as a bug
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info