What We're Working On

Awesome, changes look good to me. :)
Ok now I understand
first month: alpha tester
second month: beta tester
third month: gold
4th month: uh? nothing?

I will be back the fourth month.

I don't force you to do 3 months of league, you are the one who insists on doing these bad jobs in a short time.
This will cost you reputation and customers.
"
This change has been implemented internally and just requires testing and review. It's likely to go out with other visual improvements next week.

next week lmao
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
aeneaa wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:
To little to late. League is over for me. The loss in currency (also the potential fr it) is already gone.

I am seriously thinking about deleating my account since this is the third or fourth time in a row you are making the same misstakes all over again...

Sorry but that's just a dumb thing to say....League isn't even a week old and you say "League is over for me?" Then you are obviously playing the wrong game if a league is over for you in less than a week. Hey,at least they listen to the community!!! How many other game companies don't give a fuck about lack of rewards of difficulty and don't do anything to change? Most of them!!

you are the freaking reason we can't have good things in this game. because you are a simpleton sheep with no critical thinking and follows everything blindly. These things should have already been in the game before the release!!! yes 1 week is too old if it's the 1st week of the league. Are you happy with starting a buggy league every time? They always pull this $hit for last 3 leagues. Please use your brain and start asking questions instead of worshiping to GGG.!!

All the problems in the world right now and you are complaining about this??? Sorry that I'm not a whiner..... So tell what game is perfect??? Please report back providing details on RPG game right now is perfect and better than POE. And it has to be a game that nobody complains about...Good Luck!

MAKE DROPS CUMULATIVE LIKE ON DELVE/4(5) WAY FFS!!! ITS ANNOYING TO GO ALL WAY BACK TO PICK UP LOOT
I thought I read somewhere that Vaal side areas can drop maps now, but so far I have not seen any drop. Maybe it's just me.
Excited to be able to play the game again (hopefully) after the performance fixes!
Remove the timer entirely, there is no actually reason for it to be in this league; actually read the feedback people give some times...
Need more fixes/improvements faster. Good start I guess though.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Improvements are improvements, even if they're not the easiest, simplest improvement, I guess.

Please just remove the timer. All these complex considerations like about when it pauses, how much extra time you get, trying to judge how much 'extra' time a person gets to pick up items (when they're just going to use that time to fill their bars more),they're completely unnecessary if you just... remove the timer. Let people go insane at their own pace.

Let people dive as deep as they dare, not as deep as their DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info