What We're Working On

Lol so basically we can expect sub 10 fps for the rest of the league ?

Its 2020 who the hell has shader cache turned off ?

I dont mind anything else this league has brought but if im supposed to be gaming at 1-10 fps on a GTX 2080 super i wont be playing, simple as that.

Since Metamorph ended influenced maps TANK fps instantly, so does fog 6/8 times and when you combine that it = 1-2 fps.

Sorry but its just not good enough.
Last edited by medicated03 on Mar 19, 2020, 4:48:20 PM
mechanic not bad, but rewards are really bad. Maybe you improve now, but too late. See you in PoE 2
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
greggz666 wrote:
too late already stopped playing GL next time GGG

WHEN I USE A BEAST OF PC AND IM DOWN TO 30 FPS IN YOUR HIGH TECH DELIRIUM LEAGUE....IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON ONTO ANOTHER GAMES
ON META MORPH NEVER EVER DIPED UNDER 60, NEVER
HERE, EVERY TIME I START DELIRIUM, MY PC GETS LITERALLY SHREDDED
U .......... WERE............TOLD......BEFORE........RELEASE!
U LIED!
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last edited by KopaKabana on Mar 19, 2020, 4:54:23 PM
Can we boost the master mission spawning or something since we are all stuck at home. 1 per day guaranteed is sad.
I guess you guys are adamant about not removing the Delirium timer. Well, at least these are substantial changes and should make the content more tolerable. The backtracking is still a huge problem, though. Please take some time to review and address this issue. Also, can we have the mist pause during the map boss fights? Invulnerability stages eats up precious mist timer and players really shouldn't be penalized for something they can't control.

For incursion, please pause the mist when we are viewing the temple layout. I usually spend some time to look at which architect to kill and which door to activate. Mist can be reactivated after the loot explosion once the player exits the temple.

For Betrayal, please pause the mist until the player completes the betrayal board choices.
Last edited by thor777 on Mar 19, 2020, 4:58:36 PM
the fix we want:

"
Monster On-Death Effects
Removed from the game.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
People with RTX2080 saying they are playing 10fps and me with a 970 chilling 100fps LOL
Never had fps problems in ANY league EVER. The only problem is with aspect of the spider.

Loving the league keep it UP!
Last edited by japaloco on Mar 19, 2020, 5:00:45 PM
"
nightofnights wrote:
The league was lauched literally 6 days ago, it's not even a week yet, saying that the "league is already over" is such a childish cry

This happens every league and it's always the same people that say it but their challenge numbers still go up.

They just want attention I'm pretty sure they don't even read the post.
"Additionally, we've reduced the likelihood of receiving Generic, Weapon, Armour and Trinket reward types."

Nice, that could actually be the most useful along with multiple types.

Could you guys look into why a lot of people have run more maps than any other league before hitting yellow or red maps? Maybe at least look at the average map dropped per map run and say you are happy with it?

It feels like a bug at this point.
I don't care what reddit says, the GGG team is THE BEST there is.

Oh and... THANK YOU!
Last edited by Adam_the_Exile on Mar 19, 2020, 5:00:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info