Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

fck ggg
wtf is this? i wasted 4 days for nothing?
Last edited by jabeleta on Mar 26, 2020, 2:11:33 PM
4 days and ALL OUT?WTF

F A K E Free Arcane Helmet

Last edited by rodrigoar on Mar 26, 2020, 2:25:40 PM
What a farce. How can you run out of digital products? How many were there in the first place? 1000? Just generate more keys. I've never seen GGG sink this low before.
"
rodrigoar wrote:
4 days and ALL OUT?WTF

F A K E Free Arcane Helmet

Legit, I make an account on the announcement of this and they are all out. Good stuff...
That was really unpleasant surprise to see "All out :(" at the end of the road. This really only makes things worse. We all know that almost everyone created the Alienware Arena account for the free items (or at least one) and I would let the account be if I got at least the helmet. But now I feel cheated and scammed to create the AA account and I'll strive to remove it. That was really bad PR move, GGG.
Thanks I got both the horns and the helmet, they look dope!
I just wish the deal you made with alienware was not a limited number of codes, but rather a limited TIME thing, so that anyone within those few days could get it without RNG, because overall I really think this is a very cool giveaway just a shame not everyone could enjoy it :(
I'm a reasonably savvy consumer and gamer, and this has been one of the worst "promotions" I've ever seen.

I did everything from the start early in the day, every day. I'm unable to redeem either the horn attachment or the hood. (posting this now many hours after first checking on the 4th day, because I figured maybe it was just a hiccup and wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt on the helm.)

There's no need to express why, it's been said many, many, many times above.

I've been playing POE since the closed beta, and have given GGG a considerable portion of my entertainment budget over the years.

This Alienware promotion has left an incredibly bad taste in my mouth, has negatively impacted how I view GGG and Dell/Alienware in kind, and will negatively impact my spending with them. Mainly GGG because I've been building all my PC's for 20 years now, but I certainly won't direct friends and family to a company as evidently inept as Dell/Alienware.

It IS a little amusing though -you have to step back and laugh- when something designed to promote engagement and create goodwill, decades into the modern intertubes, is SO poorly handled, that it generates an outpouring of venom from the primed consumer you're trying to solicit.
Last edited by savantidiot on Mar 26, 2020, 4:53:28 PM
All out? To be honest this pisses me off. Kept up with this all four days. I've spent a lot of money on your MTXs over the last few months and this BS marketing scam, at least in my case, has certainly cost you my $ for the foreseeable future, just for the sleazy feel of it.

And that prompted me to tally up how much I've spent. $320. Well, now I definitely know I've spent enough... whales gonna whale tho.

Dell, cataboom, grinding gear, and anyone else involved in this unethical marketing ploy should be ashamed.

ggg where is my arcane helmet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info