GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Thank You GGG and everyone around the world working together to slow down the spread, stay safe
Best wishes!
"
mik1i2 wrote:
"
please fix alienware promo scam, did not get horns

You fucked up, I got it immediatelly

Boy did I evaaaar!!! How did you got it immediatelly??? ))))))))
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Fully support whatever decisions have to be made GGG, health and safety come first.

Sounds like your government is responding to this with the urgency it deserves, my country only just went on lock down and we are in the thousands of confirmed cases.

We are all exiles now, stay safe and stay sane!
if people aren't cool with a delay in the next patch, they can pound fu*king sand.
stay safe guys.
your life is far more important than others entertainment.
best off luck
The whole world is in lockdown. Count your lucky stars, NZ is pretty much isolated and isn't hit like China, Italy, Iran, and rest of the European/Asian continent where border crossing was out of control. What is surprising is it took your country such delayed response to lockdown amidst the chaos. Crazy times nonetheless.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
please fix alienware promo scam, did not get horns

This was actually very annoying to deal with. I dont need the free stuff, but being mislead into some stupid website like that one isnt right.
Yo our GGG girls and boys, y’all ain’t even gotta sweat. We’re gonna be right here. Please stay safe.
Just revert to 3.5/3.6 or whatever (before syndicate lagfest) and you can stay in lockdown forever.
Stay safe!
PRAISE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info