3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

way too late people already got their pockets full of currency.. nerfing it now it would be meaningless.

disastrous league overall, glad I step out when I did.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Mar 25, 2020, 4:55:09 AM
All good but there's still something I wish can be fixed/improved on.

So on maps like Tower map,because of the map layout,when the fog is disappearing,most of the time I can't reach to the level with the map boss and the fog are already gone.
We have to walk for almost a circle to the stairs that reach to next floor of the map.Even I'm already a "not so slow"build but I'm still not fast enough to beat the boss while the fog is still up.
Maybe I'm just not fast enough but I'm a "clear the whole map" kind of person,I could've just choose not to run this map but I think there's still some maps that have this problem,like Mesa just popped up in my mind.(Well you can rush to the boss easier on Mesa but the map layout is still kinda the same,a big circle.)
But still no patch for massive blue screens on ps4 (i dont know about xbox but at least in ps4 the lag and crushes are real)
Looks like I should be running Harbour Bridge until this patch comes out.
Pog!
keep up the good work GGG ! TY
One really annoying thing with this league is when I get stuff like Alva. With mobs constantly appearing and explosions chasing me, it's hard to check which rooms to go for, which exits to open up, when things are still attacking you. And if you take a couple seconds to clean up the area properly and check, you waste precious seconds and end up losing the fog early.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Mar 25, 2020, 5:37:15 AM
*Thumbs up*
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
Wow
Nice work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info