3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

I really am having a hard time finding my fun this league.
That said - seeing how you guys keep at it, always pushing, improving, tweaking even in these trying times... I can not just call it a day and quit. You created an amazing game over many, many years and i am confident you will succeed with this league as well. Thanks and stay healthy over there!
Fun detected with scale of esh, fun nerfed asap..
finally no more bullsh*t volatiles
Before this patch everythink worked great now I just got crush, and my map is gone, portals, drop everything. I don't know wtf just happend.
Nice!
"
Dorlok wrote:
"
Balzzar wrote:
"
Scorpman91 wrote:
Wtf ? How about some improvements for delirium reward ?

"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Overly rewarding ? Sereously ? Open your f*cking eyes ! Delirium on the maps NOT REWARDED AT ALL !!!

After 4/2 progress bar just STOPS. I made the map with 42% pack size + legion + brich + Alva, and only got 5/3/1.

STOP Balancing your game around f*cking streamers ! Make the league playable for other 99% of players !

Wtf you talking. I got 9/9/9/9/9 with my cyclone Glad (HC). The rewards are really good!

You trying to be funny? noone is talking about delirium-orb maps...

Cheapest Delirium orbs are like 1c...
No excuses
s2
Foggers
"
Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.

Ight Imma Head Out
Hey ggg simply remove the on death efects nobody wonts them expet you so let alredy forget them ...

edit note : all of the work only if you ahve 4 or 5 mobs and only 1 can have the efect but when you use for example beyond all of them can have that efect its just a stupid wey to pushish us pllayers so remove it and prepere bether machanixs next time or abandon the ider comlitly
Last edited by Prezes2272 on Mar 25, 2020, 10:17:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info