3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

Still no ETA on the masters not spawning on maps by themselves?
The clowns mad at these needed changes (and yes, you are a clown if this bothers you) are the EXACT same clowns that complained when delirium mobs were nerfed (balanced). They are the vocal minority that do not represent the actual playerbase. As such, GGG is smart to not cater to these whiny destructive brats.
Patch notes released 1.april... suspicious...
Noob here, can somebody explain to me the following 2 changes:

"Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds."

So before if your were unlucky and tried to get the 4. Watchstone in a region, der was a 3 in 4 chance that the one you need didnt spawn, but another instead?
And know that wont happen until "you can acsess Sirious",what does that mean? After i have the first 16 its back to random again and towrads the end i have to battle RNG to get the right influence to collect all watchstones?

"Conquerors can no longer spawn in the corner regions of the Atlas if you had already encountered them until you encounter a different Conqueror in a corner region."

What? I dont even know what i should ask cause I simply dont understand whats going on here. ^^

I am a noob with only basic knowledge about the influence spawning rules, so i hope that the next patchs will help me understand the atlas better, but first i gotto know what these changes do ^^

Hope someone can enlighten me here
Last edited by Reaktorbot3 on Apr 1, 2020, 3:16:22 AM
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

Learning doesnt mean that they wont make mistakes anymore. They stated that this situation is an exeption. Maybe you want broken shit, but me and many others dont, sorry.
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.

THIS!!!!

Stop crying and keep playing your build which is still OP
"Our Trade API is currently under very high load, and a lot of this load appears to be due to third-party programs that are not respecting reasonable rate-limits. In addition to our ongoing work on Trade API performance, we are also temporarily rate-limiting or blocking programs that are spamming our API with too many requests too quickly."

Why temporarily ???????????????
Second-class poe gamer
Excellent patch notes. Proud of y'all. Keep up the good work.
Okey...
As a Herald of Purity Spiritual Aid user, thanks for doing the right thing with Purposeful Harbinger, now I can actually get Pure Agony medium clusters for normal prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info